Dread

While all of this was happening, Pico was out there, scavenging whatever he could find in the Mirror AU's world. After the fight, he managed to find the Survivors that were in the robot.

There was Tigerberry, Cherry, Bellflower, Dark Cacao, Pomegranate, Currant Cream, Shining Glitter, Pompon, Rulue, Millenial Tree, Fire Spirit, Golden Cheese, Lala, Yuni, Onion, Molly, Sylvie, Princess, Sanford, Sunky...

They worked together to see if they can survive in this harsh, new yet familiar territory. What they found was the most common stuff you could see in a post-apocalyptic world. Abandoned buildings. Cans of food. You name it.

It was currently evening. The sun was starting to fall and the sky was turning into a deep shade of blue as it transitioned from the cloudy afternoon to the dark night. They were wandering on a road that was on top of a cliff. They made sure not to fall, as there was not even a single fence in sight. Jeez, imagine the car accidents that could've happened.

They came to a halt as something familiar caught Alt!Pico's eye. Someone familiar.

Boyfriend...?

Pico: Boyfriend?!

Boyfriend: ...Pico?

Sanford: You know the kid?

Pico: Yeah. We're exes.

Rulue: Exes? What in the world happened between you two?

Pico: We'll tackle that subject in another time. Anyways... aren't you supposed to be dead? Burnt by that explosion? Wouldn't that fight at least killed you off, if that... thing was you?

Boyfriend: I'm supposed to be dead... but... I have found a way out. And... I feel better.

Pico: What the fuck are you talking about?! Are you even the real deal?!

Then... he took a step. Pico was about to say another word, but for some reason... he felt fear.

Currant Cream: You good?

Pico: Are you even HIM?! Don't... Don't be a pussy! Just walk to us! Maybe even put up another fight or two against us!

Then, he walked out from the shadows. That was clearly Alt!Boyfri-

No. Boymirror. But something was off.  Some parts were covered by the Darkness, such as the back of his cap, part of his shirt, his shoe, and even his microphone. His face? One part had a blank, glowing eye. The black part? A photo-realistic eye. And a smile that seemed to reach to the sides of his face, with an unhinged jaw.

Can you even call him Boymirror anymore?!

Boymirror: Y̶̭͋o̸̮͝ú̴̩ ̶̼̃ã̶͖s̴̫͗k̸̼͐e̷͉̒d̵̟̕ ̵͚̈f̶͓͋õ̷̜r̷̪̃ ̴̛͜i̸̢͠t̵͔̽.̶̫̅ ̵͙̽T̴͖͋h̸͉́ë̶͔́ŕ̶͙e̷̕͜ ̵͖̽i̵̯̇s̶̟͠ ̷̔ͅn̵̞͌o̸̬͘ ̵̰̕r̷̮̓e̷͖̕t̸̠͌ù̷̗ŕ̸̫n̴̛̺.̵͗͜

Pico knew things could go south quickly any time now

Pico knew things could go south quickly any time now. If he didn't act, then he and his team would be off'd in a matter of seconds.

Then, "Boymirror" held his mic up. Alt!Pico reloaded his gun. And everyone was here to watch the chaos unfold.

After one bullet to the chest, "Boymirror" collapsed onto the road. Pico let out a sigh of relief. But he was still blocking the way. Then, "Boymirror" started twitching. A bump came out of his back. Then...

REEE!!!

The roar of some kind of eldritch beast began ringing in their ears. "Melted Parfait" is not only corrupted, but also a part of "Boymirror" now. Her corrupted appereance is just as worse as Boymirror's. All of her facial features are gone, leaving only a mouth with fangs. Her personality has also taken on a primal, almost animalistic state.

Pico and co. began fighting "Melted Parfait". Unlike other corrupted zombies, she spilled out blood. Her fight was short-lived, lasting only a few seconds until retreating...

AND THEN CAME A BLACK TENTACLE FILLED WITH GLITCHY OOZE.

It took Tigerberry, Cherry, Bellflower, Pomegranate and Dark Cacao. And then took them inside "Boymirror"'s body. Then came the sound of bones crunching and guts being squished. It's safe to assume that they are DEAD. And turned into Mirrors. Which spelled good or bad news, depending on which side you are on.

Pico: What did you do...?!

"Boymirror" did not respond. Only letting a small chuckle. Pico held onto his gun, his grip tightening as he slammed the gun on his face and shot a few bullets. Then his ammo was empty. Now was the perfect time for the final blow. He slammed the gun on his face one final time... and he fell off the cliff.

Pico took a few deep breaths and just... sat there.

Shining Glitter: ...It's okay, Pico. We've all been there. Some of us were even guilty of killing some of them.

Pico: ...

Then, a slight rumble shook the ground as "Boymirror" rose up. He looked lankier, taller, and bigger.

His first move? Using a giant fist to take down Blitzo̶ and Courtney.

And nothing of value was lost.

A pool of blood was spilled where they stood. He and the others took on the beast. Fists won't cut it for him, so he grabbed another gun from his inventory and started blasting against the beast. It was tough, and lasted a while, but when they defeated him, it let out an ear-piercing roar as it collapsed onto the ground below the cliff. They landed back onto the road as they looked at the environment.

Suddenly, it rumbled again.

Pico: God dammit.

But it's not another phase. The beast was back, and it grabbed onto the road like a kid grabbing onto a table after tripping. Its head rose. "Boymirror" said this form's first words...

"Boymirror": W̵͈͛É̶̗̘̫̕'̴͖̟̭̂R̷̙̊E̵̯̳̥̿̏ ̵̮̻̈N̸̜̱͙̄Ó̶̫T̶͍͕͗ ̸̧̛̤̓̉D̵̯͖̀̔Ǫ̸̩̫̂͂̈́N̷͎̖̄̚Ė̴͙͚.̶̟̦̈̏̄.̴̡̲͕͌.̵̢̝̞͆̄̇ Y̶̢̼̻͉̗̝͚̭̼̰̗̦̣͙͔̱͋̒̐̅̏̏̎E̷̡̜̺͓̣̖̝͍̣̤̫̹͙͕̱̘̱̱̽͊͌̈́͆͋͘͝͠T̸̨̢̢̨̢̩̙̲͕̬̫͙̙̲̼̱̱̦̼͉̥̪̣͒̏̑͝.̴̛̺̠͖̱̓̐̎́̑̎͋͋̓̔̏̉̌͆̐̿͋̕͘͘͝

A slight crunching sound occurred. Bone-like wings erupted from his back and he flew off to who-knows-where...

Wait! He stopped... in the sky? And... he's ramming into it like some kind of solid object?... And then...

CRASH!!!

He rammed into it, leaving only a crack in the sky. Like some kind of broken TV screen.

 Like some kind of broken TV screen

Sylvie: He's gotten away... now what?

Pico didn't even say a word. But everyone's faces spelled trouble. Whatever "Boymirror" is planning out there, it's not good.