Honey sweet🎀🫶

(Hi!! Tanner here🫶 I've had the best week- kinda at least😭 anywho, warnings: selfharm mentions, suicidal thoughts, ED.)

Salish's POV:

I woke up and sat in my bed before rubbing my eyes, my brown hair tickling my back. I check my phone to see a text from Nidal.

'Bestie boo🫶🌅'

'I'm still coming down for the week right?'

Oh shit! I 100% forgot, yes he's still coming. I don't think I can go another day with out seeing my Lebanon bestfriend.

'Bestie boo🫶🌅'

Me: DUHHH are you on your way rn????

I text back quickly before getting out of bed and going to my bathroom to brush my teeth, I hated the grimy feeling to be honest... I put the toothpaste and brushed my teeth for two minutes. After I spit and wiped my mouth.

I then grabbed this outfit from my closet:

(Tbh I was to lazy to describe my envision😭)

I laid the clothes on the bathroom toilet before turning the shower to a little over lukewarm, I love hot showers! I take of my clothes and step into the steam filled shower.

My brown hair sticks to my back as the water drenches it, I grab my scrub and put some of my native body wash on it. I scrub it with my hand and lather my body. The hot water takes the soap off my body, I grab my shampoo and lather it between my hands.

I scrub the substance into my roots and scalp. I rinse and do the same with conditioner except with my ends. I grab my body scrub and wash before stepping out of the shower and wrapping my towel around my chest.

I dry my hair and dress into the outfit. After I put a headband on and do skincare, which is: Native Cleanser, then the glow recipe toner, after the ordinary serum then the drunk elephant moisturizer and some sunscreen. After that I put on some eye brightener, lip gloss, primer, blush, and tinted lip gloss.

After that I tied my dirty converse, I put on some bracelets and some hoops, then my 'S' necklace. I walked downstairs after brushing trough my hair and grabbing my phone. My dad and mom sat in the kitchen talking. "She's not- morning saysay!" My dad said.

"morning dad..." I say as the uncomfortable angry tension in the room turns to fake happiness. I walk and see pancakes made.

"Your mom made some food, I have-" I cut him off.

"Meetings all day? I know, dad." I squeezed my fork as I put two pancakes on my plate.

"Say I promise after this-" he tried to reason.

"NO! Don't say shit you can't follow up! I know you're busy, don't bother." I say as I pour syrup on my pancakes and sit at the island.

"Say- okay well I have to go baby... love you hun!" He kissed my mom's cheek and left. I shoveled a bit of pancake in my mouth.

"Salish, you need to respect him more! All he wants to do is love you, keep it up young lady and all text the wonders to not come!" My mom yelled at me. I just nodded and finished my food as she stormed away. I watched before as quick as possible throwing my two bitten out of pancakes in the garbage and cleaned up breakfast.

I walked to my room and checked my phone.

Bestie boo🫶🌅

'Yeah I'll be there in 10!'

He sent that 8 minutes ago, I'm beyond excited to see him and jiji! I mean, ever since Hudson left my parents have just treated my invisible besides when we're filming. I wish I was invisible. I mean it'd be so much better for the world if I was just dead.

I looked at myself in my mirror, I felt my food regurgitating and I ran to the toilet. Guy trenching sounds came from my throat as I grasped the seat and puked heavily, now just acid coming out. I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet before hearing them pull in the driveway.

I ran downstairs and swung the door open, I saw Nidal hop out of the car and he looked tall and handsome and- stop Salish. I ran over and hugged him tightly, his cologne cap turning my nose as his smell engulfed me. He smelled like rainy forest and burnt wood, it was amazing.

"Hi Nidal!!" I said happily as he let go and placed his hands above my waist. Jiji walked over and squeezed me, I chuckled and hugged her back tightly too.

"Hi Salish." He said as he grabbed bags from the trunk of Neshans car. He wore his camouflage pants and his Spider-Man tshirt he turned into a muscle t-shirt, his biceps flexed as he sat the bags in my living room. I smiled at Neshan who sat the final bag down.

I picked nidals bags up and took them to the guest room as he followed behind on his phone. His hand was in his pocket as I sat the bags down on the bed, he smiled at me as I turned around. He nodded his head towards my room and I nodded too. We went into my room and he closed the door before wrapping his arms around my waist. His breath ran out as he sighed like he was relieved.

I ran my hands through his hair, "you okay Nidal...?" I said softly as I raked my hands at his scalp. He nodded as he burried his head in my neck and squeezed my waist, I smiled at this. I wrapped my arms around his neck and burried my head into his neck.

"Just needed you..." he said shakily and barely over a whisper. He sat me down on the bed as his head was nuzzled into my neck, he never released his intense grip on my sides. I rocked the both of us back and fourth as I raked my hands through his beautiful brown messy and thick hair. My 'least' favorite feature about him, in reality it was one of his bests.

I sighed softly and pulled away, 'good now?" I asked smiling at him and tilting my head softly.

"Yeah all good, thank you Salish." He said gracefully before he released me and rubbed my sides. "Your room is really nice." , my room was a cream white, my bed sat in between my windows, I had a big vanity in the left corner(reference pic:

, then I had my night stand on the other side, then my desk across from my bed and a tv sat on it, my comforter was a heavy white and my room had LEDs around it

"I think so, thank you." I said as I leaned onto his shoulder and wrapped my hands around his arm softly and gently. He smiled at me and placed his hand on my thigh.

"Anytime saysay" he said as he rubbed his thumb on my thigh. We sat in silence until he got up and walked away. My gaze chasing after him. Missing his touch.