Listen to her when you hate me.

Warnings: attempted sexual assault, self harm(actually), swearing, blood, very gory.

Salish's POV:

Me and Nidal spent the first day messing around, we sat in my room curled up watching a movie. I was half in his lap and my legs were curled into his legs, his big tan hand laid on my lower thigh as my head was nuzzled deep in his chest. We were watching a horror movie and I was scared but it was good.

"Hey Salish...?" He said questioning as his hand drifted higher on my thigh.

"Yeah, what?" I said as adjusted my legs further into the crook of his own.

"There's this party-" I cut him off quickly.

"No, Nidal!" I said as I glared at him disappointed.

"For me? Please!!" His hand drifted further up my thigh and he squeezed my sensitive skin.

"Fi-ine!" I exaggerated and glared at him as he landed a hard slap to my thigh in excitement.

"Thank you so much saysay!" He said and shook k me.

"Don't mention it..." I said as he ran to change.

I changed into this:

(I'm just a girl😭I'm rlly sry for not describing it's just scrolling through Pinterest is so funnn🫶)

I saw Nidal walk back in, he wore a pair of blue shorts and an oversized shirt, it covered up his crotch and went to his middle upper arm. He wore his white air forces with them and his hair was styled ever so perfectly. I smiled at him before putting my apple headphones on and played beach bunny. We snuck out and got to the party. It was loud and crowded.

Before I could even grasp my surroundings, I saw Nidal vanish into the crowd. I just saw food and obviously grabbed it. Then a guy, grabbed me.

"Hey pretty~" he said as he backed me up against the wall.

"G-get away!" I said trying to shove him off, I felt his lips start to attack my neck and lips, I cried out but he just forced himself on me. I hit at the guys chest but he didn't budge, clearly very intoxicated.  I felt his hands grope my chest. I hit at him once more trying to free myself, no use. His hands squeezed my breast forcing a moan from me, god I hated-

I watched his body fall to the floor, Nidal was on top of the guy in two seconds hammering his face in. He wouldn't stop, the guys face got more and more bloody and so did nidals fist. "EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN SCUMBAG ALL SHOVE YOURE GUTS UP THEN VACK DOWN YOURE THROAT, THE. ILL RIP YOURE LEG OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT YOU STUPID ASS SCUMBITCH!" Nidal screamed as he was ripped off of the intoxicated limp man. He looked crazy, his hair feel in front of his eyes and his eyes had a look in his eyes.

He threw the people holding him back and grabbed my hand before storming back to my house. He drug me into my room. "What the hell nidal?!?" I asked as he glared at me.

"If a guy, and I mean ever puts his hand on you I'll hand there head on a silver platter, understand?" He said darkly as he grabbed my chin to look up at him.

"Y-yes..." I say as I rub his bloodied up hands that were gruff and calloused. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me, he inhaled my scent before he picked me up and sat me on my sink in my bathroom, he stepped in between my legs.

His finger trailed over my bottom lip and I smiled at him. He then cleared his throat. "I need to take a shower, get out." He said and I nodded jumping off the counter and going into my room. Packing my bag for school. I took today off from school to hangout with Nidal but dad's forcing me to go the rest of the week.

Nidal came out with a towel around his waist and his hair dripping, he went to the guest room and came back in no shirt and lulu lemon shorts, they were black, he smiled at me and I smiled back, little did he know the cuts on my wrist, small little paper cuts. Almost invisible, he threw me a sweatshirt, his sweatshirt:

It engulfed my figure as I slipped it over my crop top, I had changed into some some grey and white pj shorts, I smiled as he laughed at how big it was on me, he was 5'8 and I'm only 5'3, which he never lets me live down

It engulfed my figure as I slipped it over my crop top, I had changed into some some grey and white pj shorts, I smiled as he laughed at how big it was on me, he was 5'8 and I'm only 5'3, which he never lets me live down. He sits down on my bed and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me down onto his chest and he big spoons me. I put my hands over his that lay on my tummy. My breath hitches as he blows circles on my collarbone and neck.

"Night Salish.." he said as he rubbed his large tan hands on my flat pale freckled stomach. I smiled and gave a simple nod of knowledgement.