Chapter 6

A/N

WARNING: EXTREME FEELS ARE ABOUT TO BE FELT IN THIS CHAPTER

Enjoy ;)

-

There are really instances in your life that you wish you could've just been abducted by aliens. Like for example,a situation wherein you almost fell on your back but NO,a kid that you're spying on just had to suddenly catch you out of nowhere instead of just letting you live your life peacefully. 

I swear,I have seen my life end the moment I lift my head up to realize who caught me by the arms.

"Hi?" was all that escaped my trembling lips. 

Seth. YES. Seth.

He caught my upper weight before I end up falling on the floor drenched in various brands of alcohol. He was looking at me and there wasn't any expression written on his face. His light brown eyes aren't those kind of eyes that peep through your soul,like they're communicating with you or something. But his eyes were really just normal eyes. Except for the fact that you could see the boredom sinking to it while he's looking at me. 

His eyebrows.

They were on fleek!

His hair was almost touching the hood of my cap because I'm afraid he's closer than expected.

But after I said 'hi' he just nonchalantly pushed me forward and my stomach bumped at the corner of the table. He didn't react or say anything after that,he just walked behind me like nothing happened. I guess he didn't recognize me as well because I was wearing a cap and I know he doesn't even care if we attended the same class earlier. 

My sight followed the same tall figure that I'm spying on. Seth was talking to someone inside a double black door through a small peephole almost as if he's reciting some kind of password to let him in. Once he got it right,the doors opened right away and he went straight inside before the door closes behind him. 

And me,being a curious little bug,I just had to go there to know what he's up to. The only thing I'm sure about is that there were lots of people inside,screaming. Is it some kind of a VIP party within a VIP party? 

There's only one way to find out.

"Hey hey hey. What's the code lil boy?" I was taken aback when someone inside suddenly spoke through the peephole. And it also got me thinking if he was talking about me because I'm pretty sure I am not a 'lil boy' but then I realized what I was wearing and jumped back to reality.

"Uh you see,I don't know any password because I'm just a," I looked for my suit's tag and point at it,"club janitor" I shrug off. And I was answered through a fit of loud laughter inside the double door. "You ain't foolin anyone kid. Run along" and then the man laughed again.

I actually have a lot of pet peeves and one of them is calling me a "kid". It belittles my worth as a grown up person and it's like degrading you into somewhat smaller. 

"Oh you did not just say that" I mumbled before I went crazy banging on the double door.

The man inside was also freaking out because of how I screamed and kicked my way inside their little hideout. "LET ME IN!!!" I yelled and I kept on banging on the door,throwing punches at it and several kicks too. I gotta be honest,it hurts a lot on the knuckle but I'm THIS desperate to find out what Seth's been up to.

"HEY!" I was startled when two of the bouncers securing the VIP section come at me and immediately hooked their huge biceps on my thin arms. That was when I went totally crazy and started to get out from their grip. "LET GO OF ME!!!" I yelled while spazzing my way out from them.