Chapter 4

It's now lunch time and I'm here in front of my locker. I'm currently re-reading Seth's background placed along his school files. I immediately searched for the number of his locker,where it is located and I came across an interesting information. 

He has no locker. BUT,he has his own locker room.

Apparently,Mr. Monster Brat,paid the school to build him his own place in this university. Well,that sure taught us where money leads us to. 

I closed the folder and placed it back to my locker then I grabbed some surveillance cameras inside my bag and some tiny microphones too. I checked Seth's schedule and during this hour to 12,he has swimming class. So,I only got 30 minutes to set everything up. 

I ran as fast as I could towards his locker room located at the ground floor of the students' building.

Wow,he really wants privacy huh. 

Before I opened the door,I made sure that nobody else was around the place. As soon as I looked up,a big "Seth Harrison's Locker Room" welcomed me. I started turning the doorknob but,as expected,it was locked. Good thing I have a hairpin. I stuck the ends of my hairpin towards the knob's hole and started to push and turn it at the same time until I heard a click sound. 

Game on. 

It was very dark inside and the only light that was on was the light inside the shower room. I started to look for the switch and turn the lights on as soon as I found it. 

Woah. 

This is royalty. It looks like a hotel room but smaller. 

I looked around the place first and it was very neat and clean. He has 2 large closets located beside the shower area and 2 benches infront of it. There was also a huge mirror set right infront of the benches and beside it were 2 desks containing perfumes,deodorants,facial wash and other guy stuff.

"Dammmn! He wins at life" I muttered to myself. 

I know I should focus on the mission but right now I can't stop admiring his "private" locker room. I think I should get one myself.  

I put my bag down and unzipped it quickly to pull out the hidden cameras and microphones. I placed some above his closet,under the bench,beside the front door,behind the desk and the door before the shower room. It was easier and faster than I thought it would be. 

When I was getting ready to place the last mic near camera 4,my phone beeped. I grabbed it from my pocket and it said, "7 minutes left". Holy cow. I only got 7 minutes left?! I can't even stick this stupid mic under this camera! 

And that was when things got ugly. 

I tried to step on the chair beside the door so that I can reach the mic better but then I started to fall. And to make it worse,I grabbed one of Seth's dirty coat to help me from falling and  it...ripped. 

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M HEAVY! 

"Shiiiit!" I cussed. 

I quickly shoved the coat inside my bag and pretend it didn't happen. I probably lost 2 minutes already and I'm not yet finished! Ugh,nevermind! 

I arranged things to their old place again and I started to fix my stuff before getting ready to leave. As soon as I turn the lights off and closed the door,a shove on the arm and books falling on my head surprised me. 

"Ow!" we both yell. 

Holy freaking cheeseballs,please don't tell me I bumped into Seth. 

I scratched my head and got up before I turned around. When I finally did,a guy with a blonde hair was standing infront of me,picking his things up. "I'm so sorry. I was kinda in a hurry" he spoke under this very deep voice. And finally,he looked towards me giving me a chance to see his face clearly.