Chapter 8

"Holy shit" was the only thing that ran through my head for the first 5 seconds of hiding under Seth's bed. 

I could see his feet from under here and he was walking towards me. I put both of my hands on my mouth and refrained from making any unnecessary noises. I heard a soft thump on the bed and it seems like he threw his backpack there. "Stupid old man" he mumbled before walking towards the right side as to where his small fridge is located. He opened it and got something inside. I heard a crack on the lid and I know for sure it's soda. I think it's Pepsi,the smell lingered on my nostrils and I figured that it is. 

How am I supposed to get out of here?! 

Well,there are actually 3 options inside my head right now.
A. Make a run for it and pretend he won't notice.
B. Kick him in the balls before running away so he would get distracted.
C. Stay under the bed until he falls asleep.

I think I should cross out option number 3 because I should get home before 8 to submit the ideas to Ms. Gwen or else we'll both fail. 

In the middle of my brainstorming,Seth's phone rang a few times and he answered it right away. "I can't come tonight," his Brazillian accent was definitely obvious this time and his voice was louder than expected. Can't come where?

"He won't let me leave the house man,he even had people to guard our whole place so I can't leave" he spoke louder and there was a tad bit mix of annoyance in his voice. He walked around the place again and now he sat on his bed. His feet were basically 3 inches away from me! "I'll figure things out" he mumbled and then suddenly a loud crash occured in his room and I could've screamed already if i wasn't biting my tongue but good thing,I was! I looked around and I saw the empty can of Pepsi on the other side of the room,and I'm guessing it hit the glass drawer because it has a crack on the side.

Okay,I'm getting more scared of Seth now.

"Tell him I'm gonna beat the shit out of him when I see him" he yelled and then threw his phone on the floor. 

What's with rich people throwing every expensive thing they have?! 

And who is he going to beat up? 

Why was he so mad?

Who was he talking to?!

The questions that were added upon a more pile of questions just didn't help the fact that Seth was already mysterious enough. There are too much things going on and I haven't even solved one from these questions! I seriously need to put on cameras in his room so I could monitor him 24/7!

WAIT. WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

I was distracted from my thoughts when he took off his shoes and dropped his shirt on the ground and let me remind you again..

HE WAS 3 INCHES AWAY FROM ME.

He's freaking shirtless right now,and no,I can't see it but I can feel it! He got up and then took off his jeans as well. My now wide eyes just wandered along the clothes that were dropped on his floor and tightened the grip on my mouth. I can't believe I'm seeing this right now. Seth freaking Harrison is stripping infront of me without him actually knowing it! The next thing I know, he kneeled down on his floor and his hand was searching for something from under his bed and I pulled myself backwards so that he won't touch any part of me during the process. And did I tell you that I could see his dark blue boxers?!

Holy cheeseballs! His hand's almost an inch away from my hair! I bit my tongue more and prayed that he won't trace along my head. I looked down a bit then I saw one of his keys spread near my knee so I grabbed it slowly and placed it near his hand so he could reach it,because maybe he was looking for that.