╰┈➤ ❝Adios, bitchachos!❞

"Y/n-chan!" "Y/n!"

"Mikey!"

"Izana!"

The different timeline groups called the three that got blown away by the sudden rush of strong wind along with the guy they claimed rude, Muichiro when they heard Tanjiro call him out as he also almost joined them if it was not for Nezuko who grabbed his hand in time with her now demon form.

The burgundy-haired male's red eyes turned to them, both worry and scare written on his face, realizing that they were here also. "You guys?!"

"Hm!" The younger sibling went to her older brother's side, looking at them with her slit pink eyes.

"Is that... Nezuko-chan?" Hina questioned out loud as they also wondered about why her appearance changed into a full-bloom adult female and some of the boys gawked at the sight before one of them snapped them out of their own thoughts.

"I'm more worried about those two though..." Chifuyu voices out, grabbing their attention.

Their eyes turned from Kamado siblings into two abnormal-looking figures and gasped in horror at the sudden tension of air around them. 'They're... demons.' The group thought, sweating profusely out of fear as they could feel those two were not like the demons they encountered in the forest once before.

One of them with a crouching position laughed viciously. "This is fun! Those peanuts sure went flying! Right, Sekido?"

Another one replied angrily. "There's nothing fun about this! All I'm feeling is rage! Karaku! That also goes for being lumped in with you!"

The said demon licked his lips and playfully said. "Is that right? Well, good thing we got separated, then!"

'Are they seriously arguing right now?' The boys thought, sweatdropped. All of them tried their best not to make any move that would catch their attention. The girls could only gulp the lump in their throats, feeling overwhelmed by the upper moon demon's presence.

'What should we do...? Now that Y/n-chan and those two are not here...' Takemichi thought, glancing for any way for them to run from there. He turned to Tanjiro who was in his fighting stance, knitting his brow and gritting his teeth. Just by the look on his face, it was obvious they were in big trouble right now.

'Again... are we going to have to behead these two at once?' Tanjiro was so into his thought and before he could even come to a conclusion, they saw the demon with the name of Sekido raise his staff...

Draken felt something bad would happen, so he immediately ran toward the direction of what seemed like a cliff and used all his mighty strength to push the girls into the more safer zone along with the nearby people which were Kakucho, Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Mitsuya, falling off the building.