╰┈➤ ❝The fact that I haven't died yet is solid evidence that I'm the main character

╰┈➤ ❝The fact that I haven't died yet is solid evidence that I'm the main character.❞

The sound of groans could be heard coming from the group of boys who literally just got blown away by one of the demons a few minutes ago, causing them to get thrown quite a distance and end up on a random side of the forest.

Inui got up from the ground and looked at their surroundings, finding only trees around them. "Where are we?"

Kisaki replied to him out loud enough for everyone to hear, standing up and brushing off the dirt. "Probably deeper into the forest."

"Hey, does anybody mind helping me here~?" Cooed Hanma in the tree and because of his height he got stuck on it. Of course, only Kisaki was willing to help him, sighing tiredly while everyone just got into their awareness.

Baji sat up with one hand on his head, rubbing the spot that was in pain. "Damn, that shit sure did quite a blow." He then looked at everyone including the Tenjiku side as some of them got stuck in the tree. "You virgins still alive?"

Smiley and Kazutora wanted to laugh at his randomness but couldn't when they were in a pain state, only making those two let out a hush sound. Rindou had a disbelief face at that unexpected joke or question as he replied back with the same energy. "Nobody dies a virgin. Life fucks us up."

Sanzu muttered next, wiping off the dirt on his sleeve. "It's better than being fuck up by those demons."

"Yeah." Hakkai agreed, getting down from the tree.

Ran smiled lazily at them. "For your information, you all are still a virgin though. Talking about being a pussy."

"Huh?"

"Did he seriously call us a pussy."

"Bruh."

Kisaki cut them off. "Okay, if you guys want to continue arguing then go ahead. Both of us can find a way to get out of this shit without your help after all." He casually said, acting like he was the hot shot here, and walked away with Hanma following behind him.

"So long, pussy gang~," Said the lanky guy for the last time before going into the bushes.

They had different reactions to them, some of them were pissed, and some of them were deadpan especially the Tenjiku as they didn't even know why their leader wanted to take them in in the first place, they knew that it was for revenge but honestly, they were not that fond of them.

"I wonder how you guys are in one group with those two." Said Smiley, smiling.

And Ran answered him with "Ask Izana about it." while Kazutora dropped a sweat at his history of how he was also involved with them before.

Baji, on the other hand, raised his hand up while grinding his teeth with a pissed face. "Argh! Shit! My slap a bitch sense is tingling! My hand starts responding! Argh!"