search of the lake

Saloni and Shruti set out for the journey but they were unable to understand where to start from. They didn't even have a hint about the lake.
"Let's start from searching all the lakes located in Darjeeling", shruti said.

They searched all the lakes of Darjeeling one by one such as sumendhu lake, senchal lake, and many more. But no lake was like that one.
"We don't have much time. If we search each and every lake one by one like this, then we will never be able to find the right one. First of all we should make a list of all the lakes famous for their medicinal properties and then start searching them", saloni suggested.

To know about the ancient medicinal lakes, both of them went to a library, known for its most ancient books collections. After spending about a week , they made a list of about 20 ancient lakes , famous for their medicinal properties.

One by one , they wandered here and there for about 15 days and searched about the 19 lakes out of those 20. But none of them was that medicinal lake they were searching for.
Finding those 19 lakes were easy as the location mentioned in the book  wasn't changed. But they were unable to find the location of that 20th lake.

While returning, both of them  were coming through a jungle. They were very worried because there was no place by that name,where the lake could be found, as discussed in the books.

They were passing through that forest while talking.

"Ooh God please help us"....both of them prayed.

Suddenly, shruti heard a sound and looked back and found out that saloni was not there.

"Where have you gone? Where did you disappeared suddenly? Look, if you're kidding then please stop it immediately. Saloni......saloni.....saloni..." shruti exclaimed.