22. No Oceana

Oceana Clegane fled in the night. Sailed across the seas. Drogo woke in an empty bed and pain radiated through him. She was the moon of his life but she was as wild and free as the waves themselves. He knew one day the waters would call back to her and she would be gone.

His wife and son gone he was furious for moons but the rest of the Khalasar was ready to move on, a new bride worthy of their king.

Drogo snapped three necks of his men when they told him it was for the best that oceana was gone. She was never one of them.

Cohollo was the only one he found sanctuary in. But cohollo didnt understand why she left either. Didnt understand what changed. She was in love and to take san. Cohollo told him it must have been bad. Really bad. Something she thought would hurt her and san. Drogo countered he would never let anyone hurt them and yet she was gone and he was hurting all over.

"Where are they they're supposed to be? They are supposed to be here already!' viserys said annoyed and agitated. He looked back at his sister Daenerys.

'The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality.' they waited Daenerys stood front and center as they heard hooves coming up the path.

'May I present my honored guess the Viserys of house Targaryen the third of his name the rightful king of the seven kingdoms and the andals and the first man and his sister Daenerys of house Targaryen."  The men they were discussing, they started speaking in dothraki tongue too fast for Daenerys to ever try to understand.

''Do you see how long his hair is?' Viserys said grabbing onto Daenerys's hand ''they say they if they lose a battle they cut off their hair so the whole world can see and be ashamed. Khal Drogo has never been defeated, he is a savage of course one of the finest killers alive and you will be his queen.' he whispered in her ear.

'Come forward my dear,' slowly Dany walked forward she spared glance back at her brother before locking eyes with her future husband. She stood before him nervously but trying to be brave as he stared down at her he didn't say anything.

Drogo knew this woman was no Oceana but his Khalasar was antsy, no San, his son but his eyes raked over Daenerys still saying nothing he marched away

'Where is he going?' Viserys shouted chasing after them.

'The ceremony is over.''

''But he didn't say anything! Did he like her?' viserys countered confused

''Trust me your grace if he didn't like her you would know.''

+

"Thank you." Oceana said as she got off the ship.

"Any time gorgeous." Jack assured smiling back at them.

"San what do you say to the nice captain?" Oceana questioned

"Thank you sir!" San declared as he held tight to oceanas hand.

"Welcome back to westeros lady Clegane. " Captain Jack sparrow remarked. She took a in a deep breath looking around.

"Good to be home." Oceana agreed. "It took me a long time but I'm back."