Chapter 3.

°POLAND POV•°

After science class I start packing my stuff while Germany is waiting for me, Germany is actually kind, he waited for me to finish packing. His still a nerd but at least I have a smart friend! The only problem is that I still have that feeling his a threat... I should just ignore it.. Germany is far from being a threat...  Finally I finished packing my stuff. I look at Germany. "I'm finish! Thanks for waiting!" I said and put a smile on my face. "No problem, you are my friend after all!" He said with a smile on his face, for some reason I blushed from his words. Gosh why am I blushing!??? I quickly cover my face so he won't able to see my flustered face. "Is something wrong Polen?" He ask. Gosh what's wrong with me.. I quickly shake my head. And also take a deep breath.  Finally I stop blushing. "Nope! There's nothing wrong! Haha.." I said to him. "okay if you say soo.." he said. Thank God. If he find out I'm blushing he will think I'm a weirdo or something... "So.. what's your next subject?" He ask. "Oh? It's arts!" I said. He suddenly look surprised. "Oh arts.. same." He said. I froze.. what the heck? We have the same history class and science and arts!? "Oh woah.. that's.. awesome!"  I said. Obviously I lied. I'm starting to get annoyed because we always end up in a same class. "Let's go. Before we get late." I said to him he nod and we start walking towards the art class. We stayed silent for a minute until I saw Italy in a hallway talking to Greece. Italy is in the same art class with me, why is he still doing here?, I walk towards Italy and Germany followed me. "Hey Italy! Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be in art class?" I ask, Italy look at me and chuckles "oh? You didn't know? Mrs France is absent today. She's on a vacation with her husband." Italy said, oh now it makes sense. "Oh I see.. well that's great!" I said "yeah! Oh? Who's that guy behind you Poland? Your boyfriend?" Italy said with a smirk on his face. What the!? I look at Germany and he looks flustered, I start blushing too. "No! His not my boyfriend! Just a new friend of mine!" I told Italy, he misunderstood everything so fast.
"Okay okay if you say so" Italy said and playfully rolled his eyes and smirk. Gosh this guy.

"Polen." Germany suddenly called my name. "Oh yes?" I ask. "Let's go to library, if you want." He said... Library? I haven't go there for a while now. "Sure! Let's go!" I said. "Oh okay! Let's go then! He said and we start walking towards the library.

"Future knows that those two will end up together." Italy said. "There's always a bad ending in the future, you know that." Greece said. Both of them just giggles while me and Germany are heading towards the library.

We arrived in the library. Thank God it's open. Germany open the door to let me in first. Wow what a gentleman. I walk inside and waited for Germany to follow me. I see tons of bookshelves everywhere! Ofc it's library.

Germany then start walking towards one of the bookshelves, I followed him and then he grab a book and the title is called 'german language' "do you understand German?" He ask. "Nope." I said to him. "Oh alright.. you don't mind me teaching you some of my german language?" He ask. Since his my friend now it's important to know and understand his language. "Sure! I don't mind!" I said, he looks happy after I said that. He then open the book in page 5.
"Let's start?" He ask. I give him a nod. "Ok" he said. He then start reading the book and start teaching me of simple German language

 He then start reading the book and start teaching me of simple German language

, actually I wasn't listening. I just look at him. And I can't look away. Why is he so handsome? Why is he so cute- what the heck!? Snap out of it Polska!, But I can't help but just stare at him while he teaches me his language. He never was a threat.. he was just a 'ordinary' boy leaving a normal life.. that's it..

°•AMERICA POV•°

Dang.. I can't believe I crash into Russia..
I quickly stand up and reach my hand to help Russia stand up. Russia just slap my hand away and get up on himself. "I don't need your help. You should have watch where you going pig." He said and insult me by calling me a pig. That really hurt me. Alot of people always called me a pig and fat. So I start losing a lot of weight by not eating for weeks but they still call me fat and pig. Sometimes I always passed out because of starvation. But I got used to it.
"Hey! Don't call ame a pig! He isn't! You  giraffe!!" Japan shouted at Russia. Oh no. "What did you say UwU girl?" Russia glare at Japan and start approaching her, I know what's his going to do. I quickly defend Japan and hid her behind me. "Don't you dare hurt her!" I shout at Russia but that only made him more angry. "I wasn't planning too, but you have the guts to shout at me with those filthy mouth of yours?" Russia said sounding pissed. He grab the collar of my shirt and lift me up with just a bare hand. I start struggling and trying to break free from his grip.

"Hey let me go!! You vodka addict!" I shouted at him while I struggled to break free. After I said that, that only made Russia even more angry. "Hey let my friend go!" Japan shout and tried to pull me away from Russia. Russia pushed Japan away to hard and Japan fell down the ground. "Weak." Russia mumbles under his breath. I was furious. I give Russia a perfect powerful slap across his face leaving a huge red mark across his face, that should do it.. Russia flinch from my slap. We all stayed silent. But it end after Russia give me a powerful punch on the face. I gasp and groan in pain.
"Ame!!" I can hear Japan shouted my nickname. My nose start dripping blood. I was furious.. I give Russia a hard kick on his crotch. He winced and scream in pain.
"You bitch-!" Russia gives me a hard punch in the stomach. I gasp and scream in pain. My body was too fragile to handle the punch.

The fight still haven't end. Russia keep beating me and alot of student start to gathered and watch the fight. Some student called the teacher and nurses.
I can't handle the beating anymore. as I start losing my conscious.. I can hear Japan freaking out and called for help. The beating stops. And I can hear Russia said 'ame?' before I black out.