The Apology

[Heh, so it turns out Vivian has a new design so I decided to include it in this chapter's image, lol.  Can't believe I just realized about her new design.  Picture edited by Cy (me), btw.]

[Fen's POV]

Days later, I got a call from Vivian... How surprising.  She told me that she wanted to meet me at the stage, specifically the one where the accident occurred.  I growled a little in annoyance, as I really did not want to see Vivian at the moment, but I had no choice.

I went down to the stage, and of course, Xister came with me so that she could make sure that I wouldn't do anything that could cause problems.  Vivian saw us enter and she sighed.

Vivian: "Fen, Xister!  I'm really glad you're both here."

Vivian said, as she took off her hat and set her wand down onto the table.  She looked really guilty.

Fen: "Get it over with..."

I said with an impatient tone.

Xister: "Please be nice, Fen..."

Xister said, making sure I wouldn't try to attack Vivian.

I sighed and I let Vivian speak.

Vivian: "I'm really sorry about the show being a bust, you guys.  I was just really excited about it, I didn't think about how unstable the equipment was.  I understand if you guys don't really forgive me, but I just wanted to get that off my chest."

My expression still stayed annoyed for a moment, but I soon started to lighten up.  I pat Vivian's head gently.

Fen: "Don't let it happen again."

Vivian smiled slightly with a bit of nervousness on her face.

Vivian: "I promise I won't... I'll try to make it up to you guys someday."

Xister and I soon waved goodbye to Vivian before we left.  I wasn't really someone who liked to accept apologies, so I didn't really feel comfortable with the situation at all.  Oh well...