𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"You know what Armaan?" Abhira said, wiping away the tears she wasted on something she promised herself to never. A boy.

Armaan turned to look at her, "You like the attention that Ruhi and I give you. That your mother never gave you." Abhira said in anger. Armaan looked at her in pure disbelief, "ABHIRA, MIND YOUR WORDS." Armaan yelled.

"Chilana mujhe bhi hai mr. Poddar." Abhira said firmly, glaring at Armaan. "And the rest, you are just a guy with mommy issues that needs to be fixed & I'm not your mother nor your therapist." Abhira said, Going closer.

(I also know how to yell mr. Poddar.)

"Guess, it was really a mistake to let you come with me." Armaan whispered in front of her face, Abhira's eyes became moist. "Excuse me?!" Abhira asked, "You heard what I said." Armaan answered, turning his back.

"If you have a problem, then I'll leave." Abhira said-with that abhira took out her suitcase. Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes, her palms were sweaty, her heart was racing.

As Abhira started to pack, Her tears betrayed her as they fell on the plastic of the suitcase. She quickly wiped away, a sob left her mouth.

On the other hand, Armaan's heart raced hearing that she was really packing. He just said it in anger, but he was too far in his anger to see anything beyond it.

His ego and his love were fighting and his ego won.

Their ego was the biggest problem. If one was fire then the other was water.

"Fire and water looked so lovely together. It was a pity they destroyed each other by nature."

••••••

Heyy bestiessss!! Back with another fire book (I hope)

One important thing I forgot to mention is that Rohit is alive and Ruhi will have a character development.

Will update this book when I have time<3