𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝

"𝓁𝓊𝓀𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝓊𝓅𝓅𝒾 𝒷ℴ𝒽ℴ𝓉 𝒽𝓊𝒾 𝒶𝒶𝒿𝓃𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝒶"

-

Abhira was wandering off the empty streets with little to no street lights, only the moonlight was stopping her from breaking down.

She could hear her own breath, she never really felt this quiet. She was always talking or annoying Armaan, and now it felt uncomfortable. She opened her clutch to get her phone, but she couldn't find it.

"Shit." Abhira whispered as realization dawned on her, she left her phone behind at the poddar house and another realization that she was alone, with only cold air lingering around her.

She had no connection with anyone, and she didn't even know where she was. She suddenly felt hyper aware of her surroundings, her body went cold due the temperature drop.

It was cold but still her palms were sweaty, a sudden dog barking jerked her. "Ah!" Abhira yelled as she ran with the suitcase, soon she saw a light.

She went toward it, It was a motel. It wasn't the best but in anger she came here so she had to spend the night somewhere. She would also see if she could call anyone.

She entered only to be greeted by a nasty smell and sleeping receptionist. She had the money but no connection so this place was better than nothing.

"Ahem." Abhira cleared her throat, she rang the bell to wake up the receptionist but it was no avail. She saw a clear paper, she crumbled it and threw it at him.

"Bhaiya!" Abhira said but this time with more volume and a crumbled paper; the receptionist finally sat up straight, not before cracking his back.

(Mister!)

"Yes, yes ma'am. Welcome to Satish Motel." The receptionist who's name plate was Ramlal, said while yawning. "I want to book a room." Abhira said, opening her clutch and getting her ID.

She placed it on the table, "How many nights?" He asked in a sleepy voice, "Just one, thank you." Abhira said as he started to scribble down her details and handing her the room key and the direction.

As she made her way to her room she could hear 'some' things. It made her uncomfortable, but it was better than nothing.

As she sat on the bed, she heard a squeak. The mattress's spring was broken, but she didn't care; her heart was also broken.

She stood up to check the washroom, suprisingly the bathroom was cleaner than the whole hotel. She began to put down her stuff, she wanted to be busy as possible so her mind does not wander to her heart.

As she settled down, she jumped on the squeky bed. She just stared at the ceiling, her eyes started to have a burning sensation. She tried hard to not let them fall, but they again betrayed her.

Her stomach growled, oh yes; she didn't eat since the morning. If her mother was here then she would've made her special kachori's. Thinking about her mother made her cry more.

"Mumma" Abhira started cry, she hugged the second pillow tightly as if it was her mother. She was finally alone after 4 months; she was sleeping alone for the first time in these four months.

She was always accompanied by her mother and after her death, it was Armaan. Armaan, the guy she loved, the guy who thought she was a burden.

Unknowingly she laughed, and laughed like a crazy person. Her eyes burned, like they were on fire. The only way to cope with it was laughing, slowly she stopped.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Her eyes darted on the door, her eyes scream scared. Tears started to stream down, who was it? That too this late night and nobody knew where she was.

The knocking started to be faster and stronger;Abhira's eyes widened. "What if it is Yuvraj?" Abhira thought as she took slow steps towards the door, she gulped as put her ear against the door.

Again it knocked, this time more fierce; making her almost falling behind. "Khol." Was the only voice that heard by her, it was low but menace. It was not yuvraj, it was some random.

(Open)

She checked the peep hole, it was guy dressed in shirt and dhoti. Probably in his 40s, with a alcohol bottle in his hand. She quickly went to her side table and dialed the reception number.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up." Abhira chanted but soon saw that the line was ripped. "Shit." Abhira mumbled, the knocking stopped.

Abhira released the breath that she was unknowingly holding. She thanked god for it, she laid on the bed and took a deep breath to ease herself.

Her stomach again growled, she closed her eyes to avoid any thoughts about food, her mother or Armaan. She sat up quickly as she realised, she thankfully brought laptop.

She quickly stood up and went to her suitcase and zipped it open, she had to pull out some clothes but there it was. Her shiny grey Laptop that her mother brought her just a few days before her death.

She ignored all the feelings, and quickly checked her bank balance. Thank god she had some savings otherwise she really had no where to go.

She logged into Akshara's account, Akshara also saved up some money. It was good for some days, but as soon as the sun rises tomorrow she has to go to a new firm.

For now she sent an email to the firm, which wasn't that well known in comparison to Poddar's but better than nothing.

She closed the laptop and once again checked the door lock, the door was stronger than the walls of the room. Before sleeping, she took out Akshara's photo hugging her.

She kissed it and slept beside it. It wasn't the best feeling but it was small light in her darkness.

It wasn't as suffocating as it was, also she reminded herself to go on an apartment hunt. She couldn't stay in a hotel/motel forever.

And her safety will be on the line as she was sure that Yuvraj will be back in no time, again to be the menace he is.

She would've gone back to mussoorie if it wasn't for that Yuvraj. She wanted him to feel the same pain she felt.

She wanted to see him in prison for all of his dirty acts & she will.

-

Hello! Scared is the official Second Chapter of this book.

So, kinda. I made an editing account on sam... (And other ships too) So mind to drop a follow?
Editing account - strnxoci
Main account - theunprofwriter

(Also tomorrow there will be no update because I'm updating today for the second time)