𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝓋𝒾ℴ𝓁ℯ𝓃𝒸ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓃ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℴ𝓅𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℴ𝓅𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃.”

As Abhira ran, Yuvraj ran after her while continuously calling her name. Abhira was just calling one name all this time, 'Armaan'.

She looked back, then she crashed into someone. She was going to fall down, when a pair of arms secured around her waist.

The touch she craved for, the touch she left; was now wrapped around her waist like it was never going to leave her. She opened her eyes, only to see the eyes she anticipated.

Once a pair of chocolate brown eyes, now is blood-shot. It looked like he cried for a whole day, somewhere he looked tired but his eyes looked relieved.

"Abhira.." Armaan whispered softly as he brushed off her bangs from her eyes. She craved this touch a few days ago, now she was just tired of his issues.

Somewhere she was also relieved to see him, "Abhira." A firm voice called her, she trembled showcasing how scared she is now. Armaan left Abhira's and he looked up.

It was Yuvraj, he looked like a mad-man. His hair messed up, eyes red; his face had a menace look on it. It looked like if somehow Yuvraj got Abhira now, he won't ever get to see her.

He protectively straightened her and gently pushed her behind, behind him. She quietly obligated, she was whimpering and it was evident she was scared.

It pained him because he ousted her, she faced this. She continued to sob, Armaan firmly looked in Yuvraj's anger ones. "Samajh nahi aata?" Armaan said crossing his arms.

(Don't you understand?)

Yuvraj looked annoyed by Armaan's remark. "Armaan, give her to me." Yuvraj said, coming one step closer. Abhira suddenly tugged his shirt from the back, as Yuvraj took a step again; she tugged harder.

His hand assured her, and as Yuvraj came really near them. Armaan punched him. Armaan was never the person that used violence, instead he hated it.

'violence is never the option' was his saying whenever someone used violence, but he was here, using violence to protect his love.

Abhira stepped back from them, with one punch Yuvraj fell back due to the punch effect. Yuvraj yelled in agony as he held his jaw.

"She's not a thing." Armaan said, kneeling down on his level as he laid on the grainy dusty concrete.

Armaan stood in front of Yuvraj, "How, How dare you hit me?!" Yuvraj yelled as he held his probably broken jaw. "What are you going to say? No?" Armaan mocked him.

"I swear you are going to pay for this." Yuvraj said, as his driver came to his rescue. "Sir, let's go you're drunk." His driver said, pulling Yuvraj away from Armaan.

Yuvraj glared at Armaan and Abhira, while Armaan glared back with fire in his eyes. He turned back to see Abhira, crying.

"Abhira, why- why are you crying?" Armaan came near her, he tried to touch her shoulder but she stepped back. "Thank you, Mr. Poddar." Abhira said, wiping away her tears as she walked away.

Armaan froze, "Abhira!" Armaan called out. She paid no heed to him, as he followed her. He tried to catch her wrist but she jerked his hand away.

She continued walking away, he again tried and caught her arm. "Don't touch me, Mr. Poddar!" Abhira said, turning at him; holding up her index finger to maintain a distance between them.

Armaan stepped back, "Please Mr Poddar, go back to your home. Your 'Dadi' must be waiting for you." Abhira's voice cracked. "Also, I'm a burden right?" Abhira said, looking up in his eyes.

Her eyes screamed betrayal, she looked betrayed. It pained him, he, himself was the only reason she was behaving right this. She did wrong by taking his mom's name in the argument but he crossed the line by talking about her mother even after knowing the situation.

"Abhira- no, I didn't mean it like that-" He was cut off by her, "Then what did you mean Mr Poddar? Please elaborate." Abhira stepped towards him.

"I was in anger-" Armaan also tried to reason but she wasn't having any of it, "Please, Armaan. I'm tired.. of these everyday fights." Abhira said in a low voice, looking down.

"I'm tired of always fighting with your family." Abhira said, "You took me in because my mother- mother requested you too." She added as her voice cracked.

"Now, I joined a firm." She lied, Armaan frowned. "Now, we part our ways. Because neither I or You love each other." Her voice slightly cracked, his heart broke.

"Namaste." With that she left him, as he fell on his knees. Suddenly it started to rain, as rain poured down on his hair to his cheeks.

His eyes were focused on her, she was walking aimlessly. 'Phele Pyar Ki Pheli Baarish' the sentence he always thought was useless, until he met Abhira.

His 'love' with ruhi was just an infatuation, not a real love. Now he felt like he really fell in love. Once he heard "Pyar mein agar dard nahi hai toh woh kya sach mein pyaar hai?" He thought it was not real, but now it all makes sense.

He was in love with her & anyhow, he had to win her back. No. Matter. What.

Short chapter, one thing to clear out now.

Don't hate on my baby Abhira because you'll really get to know her character in the future.