𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓰 ℴ𝒻 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒶 𝓅ℴ𝒾𝓈𝒹𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℐℴ𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓃 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓀

Abhira walked aimlessly on the empty road, her clothes drnched in rain. She was continuously sobbing.

She was grateful, angry, annoyed and scared—all at the same time.
She wanted to forgive Armaan, but something in her didn't want to. She wanted to make him feel what she felt while living in Poddar house.

Unwanted. Yes, she felt unwanted—only the younger generation of Poddar's were open to her and if they weren't there Abhira would surely not survive.

Because her husband was busy with Ruhi, Manisha sometimes came to check on her but Manisha was also held back by Kaveri.

After coming out of her thought process, she realised she hadn't done anything today and the sun was almost setting. She had to find a place to stay the night and the current best option was Neha.

Neha's house was a little farther away from where Abhira was, so walking there wasn't an option and surprisingly Udaipur's streets were almost empty.

Abhira also didn't have her phone on hand so she waved her hand to stop some taxis. "I should've asked for my phone!" Abhira thought, stomping her foot as her stomach growled.

Soon a taxi stopped and the glass rolled down, it was female driving. An instant smile came on Abhira's dull face. "Sister, can you drop me at Fren Green society?" Abhira said leaning on the car door.

The driver nodded as Abhira opened the front passenger's door and sat in, She gave the driver a small smile as the car's engine started.

Abhira rolled down the widows of her side, making the cold breeze hit her face gently. The rain stopped as their ride started.
Abhira closed her eyes, embracing the weather and its beauty as thick air gently hitting her face.

Moonlight hitting on her face as breeze passed throughout the taxi. It was cold and she felt shock running through her body as she trembled.

Abhira somewhere felt empty, she loves Armaan but she couldn't keep up with him anymore.

She had too much now this time, he will suffer. A few minutes after they arrived at Neha's house, Abhira paid the fair and walked up stairs.

Thinking about today's events, she let out a mocking smile. She laughed at her destiny, getting kicked out of your husband's house then your crazy obsessed lover chasing you down the street and that same husband saving you.

Sounds like something that happens in books. She lazily walked up the stairs as she rang the bell. Neha opened the door enthusiastically but her enthusiasm died down as soon as she saw Abhira.

"Abhira, What happened? Why are you wet and why are your eyes swollen?!" Neha asked,  touching Abhira's face in concern.

"It's nothing Neha, I just have a small request for you." Abhira said, removing her hand from her face. Neha hummed, "Can I stay here for the night? I'll pay you!" Abhira asked, joining her hands but before that Neha stopped her.

"Yes, of course! No need to pay me!" Neha said, pulling Abhira in and they went in. "I have so many questions to ask but you go fresh up, from the look of you. You look like you'll catch a cold anytime." Neha said and Abhira sneezed.