part 11

Antara is now laying in her bed, she was brought by the soldier , slowly she was regaining consciousness , her mind flooded with memories of being locked in the dark room. Suddenly, she shouted "no" and sat up, prompting her aunt to rush towards her in concern

Her aunt came running towards her and hugged her tightly and asked, "Antara, my child, are you okay? I was so afraid when they brought you to the jail and brought you back in a unconscious State by the soldiers, only knowing that the palace physician treated you ,How did you get hurt? Did someone hurt you in the palace jail?"

Tears were formed in antara's eyes "I'm fine, aunt," Antara replied, remembering how she was locked in the dark room. "I don't want to talk about it. I just want to leave this palace and go home.i don't want to stay here."

Her aunt reassured her calmly tapping her back, "Don't worry, child. We'll leave soon. Just bear with it for three more months."

Antara continued sobbing, overwhelmed by her nyctophobia from the dark room, and eventually fell asleep in her aunt's comforting embrace. Her aunt gently covered her with a bedsheet and stayed by her side until she too drifted off to sleep.

As the sun ascended into the morning sky, its warm rays kissed the palace grounds awake. Antara, now feeling rejuvenated and fine , moved gracefully through the corridors, attending to her duties with renewed vigor. She meticulously cleaned the grand halls of the palace, ensuring every corner gleamed under the gentle sunlight filtering through ornate windows.

Meanwhile, the head maid orchestrated a symphony of culinary delights in the vast palace kitchen. The aroma of freshly made juices and sizzling meats filled the air, promising a feast fit for royalty. Plates of steaming hot dishes were arranged with care, each exuding an irresistible fragrance that wafted through the corridors.

Soon, the anticipated moment arrived. The king and queen, accompanied by their retinue, entered the dining hall with an air of regal dignity. The head maid and the palace staff bowed respectfully as the royal couple took their seats at the ornate table, adorned with fine linens and gleaming silverware. Servants, with practiced efficiency, served piping hot dishes of savory stews, delicate pastries, and vibrant fruits.

Antara stayed in the quiet corridors of the palace, deliberately avoiding the bustling dining hall where the royal family gathered cause she doesn't want to see anybody.

Suddenly, the authoritative voice of a soldier echoed through the corridors, announcing Prince Abhimanyu's imminent arrival. "Hail Prince Abhimanyu!" Every member of the palace staff bowed respectfully as the prince made his entrance, his presence commanding attention and respect.

Prince Abhimanyu strode into the dining hall with a regal gait, his demeanor composed yet imbued with an innate grace befitting his noble lineage. Adorned in attire that spoke of his royal status, he exuded an aura of authority that filled the room. The clinking of silverware momentarily paused as all eyes turned toward him, acknowledging his presence with reverence.

As Prince Abhimanyu entered the grand dining hall, his eyes swept across the room in search of someone. There was a flicker of disappointment in his expression as he failed to find someone among the bustling servants and attendants. Shaking off his thoughts, he composed himself and took his seat at the table beside his parents, the king and queen.

As the royal family began their meal, King Krishna Deva Raya noticed the absence of Antara's presence. Turning to the head maid with concern etched on his face, he inquired, "Head maid, where is your niece? She was wrongly judged, and the Kingdom of Varaha extends its apologies to her. Where is she?"as soon as the king asked this prince Abhimanyu was also curious about the answer the head maid is going to give .