part 12

Antara was shocked and surprised to hear those words. She turned around. "What?" she asked, confused and wanted confirmation.
"Um... I am... sor... you heard it, didn't you ?" Prince Abhimanyu questioned nervously.
"No," Antara replied with a blank face, though she knew and wanted to hear it again. Prince Abhimanyu was silently struggling to tell those words again." If you are not going to tell, then I am leaving prince Abhimanyu" " she said and turned.

"I shouldn't have acted like that in your matters. I'm sorry for misjudging you," he said, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Oh," Antara responded, turning to leave.
"Oh? Do You only want to say that "oh" ?" Prince Abhimanyu asked with a confused face.
"What else should I tell?" Antara replied, a hint of anger in her voice. "Should I say that you're the prince who always prioritizes the nation's safety? That you even tried to kill me because you cared about the nation? It's okay, Prince. Please don't say such things ,do you want me to tell you this ," she said angrily, so hurt that she momentarily forgot she was speaking to the prince.

"No, I didn't mean it like that," Prince Abhimanyu said, his face filled with guilt.

"No matter how many times you apologize, what you did to me is unforgivable. Do you have any idea how much I suffered?" Antara asked, tears clouding her vision. She quickly realized her emotions and wiped her tears away. "I'm sorry," she said, sobbing. "You're a prince, and I'm just a lowly maid. I have no right to shout at you. Even if I died, I could be easily replaced by another maid. Maybe that's why you did those things to me so easily without investigating . You don't need to apologize to me. I'm not angry with you. I'm angry with myself for coming to this place," she said sobbing.

"Your life is precious. I shouldn't have judged you so quickly," Prince Abhimanyu said, tears welling up in his eyes upon hearing Antara's words. Antara remained silent and turned to leave.

"Is someone forcing you to stay here? Is your family making you work here? I heard you say you want to go back home. If you have any problems staying here, you can tell me. I'll help you," Prince Abhimanyu said.

Antara gave a faint smile. "Why would you help a lowly maid like me?you are one who wanted to kill me first.Besides, nobody can send me back home, even if I wanted to go. You can't understand what I'm going through, so please leave. You're a prince, and I'm just a maid. You don't have to worry about me, Prince Abhimanyu. I'll handle my own affairs," she said, and then quickly left the area.

Prince Abhimanyu stood steadfast, watching Antara disappear into the darkness, his heart heavy with longing and uncertainty.The wind enveloped Prince Abhimanyu in its heavy embrace, as if offering solace and comfort amidst the tumultuous storm.

Days passed in this manner. Prince Abhimanyu Arjun rarely encountered Antara, who purposely avoided places where the prince might be found. Meanwhile, Abhimanyu was deeply troubled by the affairs of the kingdom. The burden of governance weighed heavily on him, leading to sleepless nights and missed meals. He barely slept in the palace .

And today News arrived of enemy plots against his country, prompting Prince Abhimanyu to urgently convene his council of ministers. Rupinder, faithful by his side, joined him as they gathered around a detailed map of their kingdom, Varaha all plans written on it .Together, they discussed various strategies and plans to enhance the kingdom's defenses and security.

Antara entered the meeting room with a tray of tea and immediately noticed Prince Abhimanyu. Wanting to leave, she hesitated but decided to stay, telling herself it had been too long to avoid him forever. "It's okay antara, give the tea and come back soon" she said to herself tapping her chest.As she approached Prince Abhimanyu, she accidentally bumped into the table leg, spilling tea all over his meticulously laid-out map.