part 3

YEAR : 2024

ONE WEEK PASSED.....

It was sania's birthday....

Aaranya's warm wishes and Arnav's heartfelt greeting set the tone for the day. "Happy birthday, baby," aaranya chirped, to which Sania replied with a grateful smile.

Arnav's well wishes were met with a thankful nod from Sania. However, amidst the birthday cheer, Sania couldn't resist dropping a hint about the evening's plans...... "Don't forget the birthday party, be on time, sharp at 6 PM," she reminded them, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. But it was the mention of a surprise for Aaranya that sparked curiosity. "What's my surprise?" Aaranya implored eagerly.

Sania, teasingly withholding the secret, relented, "I'll spill the beans now, but only because I want you to be prepared. Otherwise, it would have been a surprise at the party." Aaranya's anticipation grew as she urged Sania to reveal the mystery.

Before she could finish her sentence, Sania's words made Aaranya's eyes widen in shock. "Aryan is coming," Sania announced, leaving aara stunned and speechless. "What?" Aaranya exclaimed, disbelief evident in her tone.

Aaranya's heart raced as she learned Aryan would attend the evening party, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.....Anticipation swirled within her, her smile growing wider with each passing moment.....Thoughts of seeing him again filled her with a joyful warmth, her heart skipping at the prospect..... In her mind's eye, she pictured the shared laughter and meaningful conversations that awaited them, igniting a sense of excitement that tingled down to her fingertips

As the evening unfolded at Sania's birthday party, guests arrived in a flurry of excitement.

Among them, aaranya stood out, resplendent in a stunning red dress that accentuated her beauty. The front slit added a touch of allure, drawing admiring glances from those around her.Amidst the celebrations, amidst the laughter and well-wishes for Sania, Riya's heart yearned for one soul alone.

Her eyes scanned the room, searching for the familiar figure that held the key to her heart, longing for their eyes to meet and ignite the spark of love once more.

As Aaranya's eyes scanned the room, her heart leaped when she finally spotted him-Aryan, the one she had eagerly awaited.Dressed impeccably in a sharp black suit, his hair styled to perfection, he exuded an irresistible charm, resembling a prince straight out of a fairy tale. Amidst the bustling party, her thoughts briefly flickered..."who is Prince aadhya??.. Who is prince Abhimanyu.... My Prince is the best....there was only one true prince:My Aryan"she thought to herself.

there was only one true prince:My Aryan"she thought to herself