Solace inbetween the Chaos [ CH- 34]

As the night surpassed, KS found herself lying on a couch as she blink few times to clear her vission she saw she is in a unknown place where the room surrounded with morden furnitures. She anxiously stood up her gaze fell on the large glass window at the left hand side. The reflection revealed her Self, she saw a bandage surrounded on her nose bridge as she took her fingertips to touch it she found her hands were covered with small cuts . Before the delma could took over a pair of gentle footsteps grabbed her attention.

" Tum...? " KS questioned turning around.

" How are you feeling inspector?" Rizwan moved towards her with a Cup of coffee.

" Pause your footsteps Rizwan Khan! " She warned, and started searching for her revolver but couldn't find it...

" Kahin aap woh toh nehi Dhund rahi hain officer?" Rizwan asked pointing towards the drawer selves.

KS moved her gaze found her revolver placing at the pointed place she took that and pointed towards Rizwan, " Hum yahan kaise aaye? " With a authorised tone she charged the man.

" Relax inspector Singh ! Hum apke dushman nehi hain, aap abhi humara Ghar mein hai.. kaal raat aap rasate mein mili thi bhagte huye humari car ki samne aake gir gayi , humne apko utha kar Ghar laya ..." Rizwan said upping his arms.

Observing his extra sweetness, KS thought this man must've playing with purpose then she recalled something!

" Kaal....rat..." KS tried to recalling the previous scenario, " Ammaa...." Her throat went dry, she searched for her cellphone but find it dead " ama .... bhaakkkk..." Irritation dripped Down her voice she made her grip stronger around the gun still pointing at Rizwan she went nearer placing the gun's barrel on his head

" Give me your phone!! " 

As Rizwan did the same KS asked him to open the screen lock, as he obeyed she saw a picture flashing with a kid duo where a lil boy and a girl standing beside eachother, she found the girl kid face familiar but couldn't recall where is saw this lil girl. She avoided the thought for time being and snatched the phone from him while ordered  him to sat on the nearby couch without any movement, 

" Don't move until my order ." She roared to Rizwan.

He nodded and did the same without any fuss.

" Santu.... Amma...?"

KS asked dialling santosh concern was evident in her voice.

" Karishma maddam, aap kahan hain? Pushpa ji ki aise halat hai upar se apka phone off aa raha tha .. aap thik toh hain na madam?! " Santosh's approached in a panicked tone .

" Hum theek hai, Amma Kaise hain, Kahan hain ? " urgency emerging through her throat 

" Situation thik nehi hain maddam, pushpa ji needs O negative blood which we are unable to find at the moment aur agar jaldi koi bandobast nehi hua toh ...." Santosh paused with fear, her silence specks volumes.

" Santu.....k... kuchh bhi nehi hoga hum jugad karte hain O negative blood , chinta maat Karo hum dekhte hain..." As KS hung up sweat buds clearly guled up on her whole forehead as she feels the weight of her existence  fading, helpless ness hurling daggers at her ,  rubbing on the forehead she turned restlessly just then Rizwan utter, 

" Officer, I can help.."

 KS raised a brow with a query full look,

 Rizwan added up, 

" I heard your conversation.  My blood group is O negative . Dekhiye aap humesha humein dushman samajhte hain par humein woh na-manzoor hain ." 

" Par, why do you wanna help me?" KS questions with unsettle ness wrapping in her gesture .