You Taste like heaven [ CH-42]

" How can I be tired without having my turn " a hoarse voice came from Karishma's mouth as she made an intense eye lock then took the charge over haseena's neck. Her open mouth kisses leaving a trail of fire.

" Aaaaah.... Krishu ..." haseena couldn't help letting out a moan she tilted her head granting Karishma more access. 

 Karishma then swiftly turned haseena back to open the hooks of her blouse stimulusly giving wet kisses on the back of her neck. 

But as an impatient one Karishma couldn't open the hooks it made her irritated in urgency.

" Bhaak... Iss hook ki toh... bade ziddi hain.." she muttered but in haste the hooks noob rooted more into the blouse making it more difficult for Karishma to open them . 

" Eager aren't you?" Haseena's soft laughter left Karishma in a growl.

" Aise nehi khulega , use your teeth to pull it .." haseena's  panting words encourage the latter .

As she tried doing the same the first hook gave away but the remaining hooks refused to yield , testing Karishma's patience and in haste Karishma got a slight cut on her lips. 

" sssshh..." 

A faint winch , in form of frustration came out as she licked on her cut . Haseena turned  immediately finding the winching sound unnatural.

" Hum kya bhaag jayenge, jaldbazi mein chot lag gaya naah apko .." she scolded the latter getting up , her hands brushed there on her wife's lip inspecting the slight cut she asked again,

 " Baraf hoga kya yaha par ?" Urgency reflecting from haseena's voice.

 Karishma sat beside her rolling her eyes she gave a negative nod and replied, 

" Pata Nehi,  choro naa.." 

" Rukiye hum dekhtey Hain koi fast aid box hain ki nahi .." as haseena stand to move Karishma pulled her grabbing her arms causing haseena landing on Karishma's thighs.

" Mujhe dawa nehi tum chaiye.." 

 Karishma took her wife's lips inbetween her teeths without wasting any more time. And haseena followed her leads , her hands disappear into Karishma's hairs another one holding her neck making it deeper she sucked on the cut more to soak the blood. 

Karishma tried to open the hook again by pulling the hem of haseena's blouse this time haseena helped her , she herself untangle the hook knowing Karishma's patience very well and Karishma uncover it immediately. As the blouse slides down revealing haseena's smooth skin , Karishma's gaze feasted on the beauty before her .

She Slowly started touching haseena's  bosoms , Karishma's eyes shines she utter looking at haseena,

 " These babies are so soft ! "
Soon her exploration went ahead kneading the nipples .

A shyness took over Haseena,  her eyes fluttered close she hugged Karishma in that seating position. Karishma's touches slowed , becoming gentle ones sensing haseena's self consciousness she said,
" Ye main hoon, tumhari Krishu, you don't need to shy away from me .."
her voice sounds soothing .

" I know..." Haseena's voice muffled against Karishma's skin she tighten her grip on KS's  shoulder then whispered , " Par humein Bohat sharam aa rahi hain,  the way your looking at me ...." 

Sensing her shyness Karishma started creasing on her wavey hairs to her bare back without leaving any inches she whispered hugging her more tightly, 

" Tum kahogi toh main agay nehi barhungi.."  .