The house of Lovers [ CH- 41]

[A.N- This chapter contains Mature content do skip if you are not comfortable.]

___

Karishma stepped out of the car, her heels clicking on the pavement. She adjusted her saree, ensuring the pleats were lesser a mess, before turning to the passenger side. She opened the door for her wife , grabbing haseena's hand she pulled her out of the car , who sat blindfolded , her eyes covered with a soft silk scarf. Haseena's fingers intertwined with Karishma's, trusting her implicitly.

"Come," Karishma whispered, her voice husky, as she gently grasped Haseena's shoulder with her other hand .

As they walked, the sound of rustling leaves filled the air. But her senses heightened as She felt the warmth of Karishma's hand, the gentle pressure of her fingers.

"Where are we?" Haseena asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Patience, my love," Karishma replied, her breath caressing Haseena's ear.

The blindfold added an erotic edge to their interaction. Haseena's imagination ran wild, envisioning in romanticism . Karishma's guidance was reassuring, her touch sending shivers down Haseena's spine.

As they reached their destination, Karishma slowed, her hand tightening around Haseena's. " We've reached ," she whispered her lips brushing against Haseena's earlobe.

Haseena's heart skipped a beat. Anticipation built within her. What surprise awaited for her?

Karishma carefully removed the blindfold, and Haseena's eyes adjusted to the soft light. Her gaze fell upon a picturesque garden, illuminated by twinkling fairy lights.

A charming one storey house stood tall with a small garden around the house situated in the middle frame there's a  Roof over the top which sparking in stary moon light.

Her gaze wandered to the name plate, and her eyes widened in surprise:

" The house of Lovers "

(A World Belonging to Karishma and Haseena)

Haseena's heart swelled with emotion. She turned to Karishma, her eyes shining with tears.

"Ours?" she whispered, her voice trembling.

Karishma smiled, her eyes reflecting happiness. " Yes, our forever bunk place ."

Haseena's hands flew to her mouth, stifling a squeal. She gazed at the house, taking in every detail. The elegant porch, the vibrant flowers, and the welcoming entrance.

" Ye toh bohat mehnga hoga na Krishu,
kyaa zaroorat tha iska ?"

" Ama, bohat jarurat thaa.."   Karishma led her to the doorstep.

" Hum puchte hain aise kya zaroorat thaa akhir? Aap har waqt itne kharcha kyun karte rehte hain , Jo chiz pehle se tha woh ek aur lene ka kya zaroorat tha..." Haseena glare at her wife  .

" Dekho mujhe daanto mat .
Maine savings Kia tha pehle se aur phir paise baad mein jama kar lenge na Hasee.." Producing a small key to her wife Karishma utter,

"Welcome home, my love."

Haseena stopped her scolding session and With trembling hands, she accepted the key and unlocked the door. As they stepped inside, "Humara Ghar . " A whispered came, her heart overflowing.

" Par, Amma aur ammi Krishu hum unke sath nehi rahenge?"  she asked as The next moment thoughts flooded in Haseena mind letting her drown in guilt .

" Rahengey nah weekend mein chale jayenge.." Karishma ensured.