9. You might kill brain cells

Jacey's POV

(Photo of Marcus [Jacey's Dad] to the side >>>>>)

I sat down at my desk and slammed my head down on it.

"You might kill brain cells if you do that" Caden's annoying voice said from beside me.

"Go away" I groaned.

"We need to do the assignment"

"Fine" I snapped angrily.

"Geez what's up your ass!" He muttered quietly but I still heard him.

"You broke the one thing that means the world to me!" I shouted.

"It was an accident. I apologised"

"You shouldn't have been touching my stuff!"

"I'm sorry okay. Can we just start over? Friends?"

"You're gonna have to do a lot more than that to become friends with me buddy"

"Go on a date with me" he said. Well that escalated quickly.

"What? No!"

"Why not?"

"I've heard things about you Caden, and your not my type"

"Well what is your type?"

"Sweet, funny, great personality, not a player, doesn't do drugs, doesn't smoke, doesn't get into fights, smart"

"What the fuck-"

"Caden. Language!" The teacher scolded.

"Sorry" he muttered under his breath. "I have lied to a lot of people in my life, but I'm not lying to you when I say I don't do drugs" he said looking at me straight in the eye. I tried to look away but I just couldn't.

"Done staring at me cupcake?"

I snapped out of his trance and looked awkwardly down at my book. I tried to hide my blush with my hair and I heard him chuckling.

"You're cute when you blush" he whispered in my ear. "So what do you say about that date?"

I shook my head 'no' and looked up at him.

"Why not?"

"I told you, you're not my type"

"Please just 1 date" he begged.

"Why do you so badly want to take me out on a date?"

"I wanna get to know you better, and hang out and stuff, you seem pretty cool"

"After what happened at my house I don't think I can trust you"

"Why does that bloody matter so much to you?!" He snapped.

"Caden you are an ass! And I will never ever go on a date with you!" I yelled. The whole class erupted with the dramatic 'ooooh'.

"Don't worry baby, you can go on a date with me" Mercedes said.

"Yeah Caden, go on a date with your slut"

"Excuse me!" Mercedes said stepping forward.

"You heard me rat"

"You're the rat"

"Figure out your own comebacks"

She squealed and slapped me across the face. I quickly brought my hand back and punched her straight in the nose. I heard a crack and then she fell to the ground screaming.

"She broke my nose, that little bitch! And I just got my nose job" she squealed.

"Jacey Collins and Mercedes Jones to the principals office now!" The teacher screamed.

"Dustin you take Jacey, Caden take Mercedes"

Dustin pulled me out of the classroom and pushed me up against the wall lightly.

"Are you ok?" He asked caressing my cheek.

I hissed cause my cheek was still stinging.

"Sorry" he said pulling away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to me but I didn't expect us to be this close.

His breath was hitting my face and I could smell the delicious mint and his aftershave.

He started leaning in a tiny bit and I did as well but I don't know why. I wasn't ready for a relationship yet. Just before our lips touched we heard a cough from beside us.

Dustin quickly jumped away and Caden stood there angrily.

I smiled at Dustin and tried to walk but ended up stumbling.

"Woah princess, you can't walk properly, here I'll carry you"

He scooped me up into his arms and carried me bridal style.

"Aren't I heavy?" I asked him.

"No way"

I looked behind and Mercedes wanted to be picked up by Caden. He told her to fuck off and then followed behind us.

"Are you coming over this afternoon? We are going to the gym today right?" I asked Dustin.

"Yeah"

"Great!" I said.

He looked down at me and smiled.

We arrived at the office and he grabbed an ice pack from sick bay.

After around 20 minutes of yelling and arguing, Mercedes and I got let off with a warning. That stupid bitch was lying the whole time.

I walked out of the office and Dustin was gone. I turned the corner and someone wrapped their arms around me and span me around.

"Guess who" Dustin's voice said in my ear. I giggled and he put me down.

I leant my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. He swayed us side to side and started humming.

"Dustin, your quite comfortable"

"Aw well thank you, you are quite nice to hold"

"Well you can hold me anytime"

He chuckled and I grabbed his hands while walking in front of him.

I saw Caden out of the corner of my eye glaring at the two of us. What the hell was his problem?!

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo