14. Finding out info

Jacey's POV

I sat down in my seat and Dustin sat on the other side of me.

"Hey cupcake" Caden whispered in my ear.

"Hi"

"We need to finish our English assignment so how about you come over to my house this afternoon and we can do it" he said.

"How about no"

"What's wrong cupcake"

"Nothing just stop talking to me"

"I'm just trying to be a a good guy and get my assignment finished"

"Well how about you come to my house then"

"Just saying, my mum wants to meet you" he said annoyed.

"How does she know me?"

"Tom"

"Well I'm sure she is a lovely lady but I am never going to your house"

"Why cupcake?" He whispered in my ear. I turned to face him and he was right near me.

"B..be...because" I stuttered.

"Don't be nervous cupcake, I don't bite........ Hard"

I slapped him across the face and I could hear Dustin laughing silently from next to me. I turned around to face him and put my finger up to his lips to silence him. He licked my finger and I squealed and pulled it away.

I felt someone put their arm around my chair but saw that Dustin had one arm on his desk and he was still holding my hand with the other. I looked and it was Caden.

"Excuse me!" I yelled at him.

"What's wrong cupcake?"

"Get your dirty hands off my chair"

"They actually aren't dirty, they are quite clean"

"Get your dirty man whore hands off my seat" I yelled/whispered to him.

He put his hands up in surrender and put them on his desk.

"You know Caden, you are a real pain in my-"

"Welcome class!" The teacher said enthusiastically.

++++++++++++

The whole lesson Caden had a different way to piss me off. He would throw paper at me, breath right next to my ear, whisper inappropriate things in my ear and just wouldn't shut up.

I walked out of class as soon as I could and saw all the kids running towards the main passive hall, I wonder what was happening?

I ran as fast as I could to the passive area and saw Tom getting yelled at by some black hair chick who was actually really pretty.

"HOW DARE YOU TOM! I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL TO YOU, YOU TOLD ME THAT I WAS SPECIAL AND NO OTHER GIRL MEANT ANYTHING TO YOU! YOU JUST HAD SEX WITH ME AND LEFT AND THEN NEVER TALKED TO ME AFTERWARDS! HOW COULD YOU BE SO, SO, SO DISGUSTING! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FELL FOR YOUR STUPID TRICK! I WAS JUST ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR STUPID BETS, WASN'T I!" this Sam chick yelled at Tom. Dustin had caught up to me and told me who it was.

She started punching at his chest and she was crying uncontrollably.

"I CANT BELIEVE I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO An IDOTIC, STUPID UGLY PIG LIKE YOU!"

"Don't hate the player baby, hate the game" Tom said smirking at her.

She screamed and slapped him really hard across the face. He looked at her with anger in his eyes then he pinned her up against the wall and kissed her. Wait, what! Tom just kissed the girl that has been going crazy at him for the past 5 minutes. Did he have some sort of problem?

Sam pushed Tom off of her, kicked him in the balls and walked off. Once she walked off everyone just slowly started to walk off and do they're own thing.

I stormed up to Caden who was standing next to Tom and pushed really hard at his chest.

"Caden don't you dare lie to me when I ask you this! But am I one of your stupid bets? Are you going to just do to me what Tom did to Sam? Are you going to take my virginity and then just leave me! And don't you dare lie to me now, tell me the truth!" I said angrily.

"What are you talking about cupcake, of course you aren't one of my bets. I actually really like you and I am not going to do something that disgusting to you"

I huffed and stormed off with Dustin by my side.

Caden's POV

Nice going Tom! Now Jacey knows all about the bets. I had to lie to her just then about really liking her, yeah she is hot and she is a really great girl but I am not ready to settle down just yet. I need action in my life at the moment.

I only have around 2 months and 3 weeks to deflower Jacey, I should be able to do it, it's just gonna be a bit tricky. She is my hardest bet yet.

Seriously I don't know if anyone really likes this book that much, I would really like some feedback on what you think about it. Cause if no one is enjoying it, then I will stop writing it :P

Vote

Comment

Fan