35. Hung Over

VERY IMPORTANT!

Hey guys, last chapter I really wanted at least 5 votes and 3 comments on that but I didn't achieve that but I really wanted to upload another chapter for you guys, so consider yourselves very lucky. Next time I won't be doing that I will just wait until In achieve those goals. Even if it takes weeks to get I will just be patient and wait. I'm not asking for much but for this chapter can I please try and get 5 VOTES and 4 COMMENTS <3 It won't take very long, just a tiny bit of your time! Thanks xx

Caden's POV

Oh gosh, Jacey was so wasted and high right now. Well she was until she fell unconscious.

I picked her up and put her in the car. I knew that both of us were going to be in a lot of trouble.

Where could I take Jacey? Cause I couldn't take her back to my place.

Chloe's!

I drove her to Chloe's house and knocked on the door with Jacey in my arms.

I waited for about 5 minutes until someone opened the door but it wasn't really who I expected it to be.

"Tom?" I asked.

"Caden what are you doing here? What happened to Jacey?"

"I should be asking you the same question but I need to drop Jacey off here. I took her to a party and she might have gotten a bit smashed"

I kissed Jacey on the forehead and handed her over to Tom.

"When she wakes up just tell her that I'm sorry"

He nodded his head and shut the door behind him.

Tom's POV

Shit! I can't believe Caden came here. I came over to see Chloe to check if she was okay and we ended up having sex again and it was way better than the first time.

I put Jacey on the couch and covered her with some blankets.

I went back upstairs and took my pants off which just left me in my boxers and hopped back into Chloe's bed.

"Who was at the door?"

"Caden. He took Jacey here. She is sleeping downstairs"

"Mmmkay" she murmured.

"Go back to sleep" I said to her quietly.

I spooned her and I heard her soft snores meaning she was sleeping.

Jacey's POV

I woke up and the sun was blinding my eyes. Where am I? What happened last night? How did I get here?

I looked at my surroundings and I noticed I was in Chloe's house. Why was I in Chloe's house?

Chloe walked down the stairs wearing a long black shirt with Tom walking behind her in only his boxers.

I stared at them with my mouth hung low in shock.

He wrapped his arms around her and stared tickling her and she stared laughing loudly. I've never seen her this happy.

"Sorry, did we wake you Jacey?"

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

"What happened last night?" I asked them.

"Apparently you got wasted" Tom said with a smirk.

"Marcus is going to kill me"

"I have to get going home Chloe but I'll text you" Tom said to Chloe.