40. Choosing?

Jacey's POV

I wish that I could say that things were going well but they really weren't. Everything between my family has been great but with everything else it's been going down hill.

Caden has been making out with every girl he sees whenever I'm near him. Asshole. And also I met Jess who is trying to win Tom back.

She's actually a really great girl and we are friends but it's a bit hard when I'm trying to comfort Chloe who absolutely hates Jess.

Chloe has locked herself in her bedroom ever since Jess showed up in town with her baby boy Landon.

Tom hasn't fully forgiven Jess for what she did to him but he's trying his best to spend as much time as he can with Landon.

I can tell that he already loves him but it's hard because I think that he actually likes Chloe but he's been spending all of his time with his son.

Today is the day that I am going to that stupid English thing with Caden. I'm dreading it so much because I know he won't be leaving me alone.

Chloe's POV

I sat in my bedroom just staring at the door. This is basically what I have been doing for the past few days.

I thought that Tom actually liked me but I guess not. He was just doing to me what Caden did to Jacey.

A knock on my door broke me out of my thoughts. I sat extra still and held my breath.

"Chloe?" Tom said cautiously poking his head through the door.

He looked at me and then fully came into the room.

"Are you alright?"

I didn't reply to him and just sat there staring at the door still.

"Chloe talk to me"

"What do you want me to say?" I said croakily.

"I don't know anymore Chloe"

"Just leave Tom. Go back to Jess and your baby"

"Why are you so angry?"

"You could have at least called or texted me to see if I was alright"

"I was spending time with my son" he said angrily.

"Just go back to Jess"

"No Chloe I'm not going to do that!" He shouted.

"She's going to make you choose Tom!" I shouted back.

"Choose between what?" He said softly, sitting next to me on the bed and grabbing my hand in his.

"Between me or your son and you are going to choose him"

"Chloe-"

"Just leave it Tom. I don't want to get my heart broken. So just save it and leave"

"I'll prove you wrong Chloe" he said quietly before walking out the door.

Jacey's POV

Caden and I arrived in our hotel room and I put my bags down on the floor.

He put his bags down as well and shut the door.

"So how have you been Jacey?"

"F*ck off Caden" I said laying in the bed.

He hopped in the bed as well and wrapped his arms around me securely.

"Can you not touch me!" I yelled angrily.

"Someone's moody"

I grabbed the pillow that was underneath me and walked over to the couch.

"Jacey I'm sorry. Don't sleep on the couch, it must be really uncomfortable. I will try and not do anything"

I didn't listen to him and just lied down on the couch.

Around a minute of plain silence I felt arms wrap around me and carry me back to the bed.

I yelled and screamed at Caden to put me down but he just laughed.

I kicked him in the leg and he tripped but fell on the bed with me underneath him.

Our faces were really close together and I felt his minty fresh breath on my face.

I gulped and stared at him while he was staring at my lips.

He licked his lips and leant down and brushed his lips against mine.

I felt just the little sparks between us but before it could get any further I pushed him off me and brushed myself off.

I can't go running back to Caden. He's just going to hurt me again and I don't want that. I want to be me, not someone that it thought Caden would like.

I wanted to me myself. Jacey Arabella Collins.

"Caden no. I can't do this. Not again"

"Jacey I know you want me. I know what I did was bad but I still love you-"

"You never loved me in the first place" I yelled.

He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up to look at him.

"Jacey I love you. And I don't know why you don't believe me when I tell you that"

"Because I saw the texts between you and Tom"

"I was just lying to him"

"Caden Brooks, you're dead to me" I said coldly.

Tom's POV

When Jess told me that Landon was my son I couldn't believe it but it all made sense. She was really distant from after we had sex and Landon is the right age for him to be mine.

"Tom can we talk?" Jess asked me.

She is staying at my place for a little bit while she looks for a place to live.

Her parents kicked her out I guess when she told them she was pregnant but I don't know why they couldn't have told me that I had a child. They would have known that Landon was mine.

I nodded my head and she sat down next to me.

"I'm thinking of moving to Adelaide. They have a great university over there and I found a really cheap house that we could all live in-"

"Jess what are you talking about? My life is here; in Melbourne. I can't just leave it all behind because you want me to"

"Is it because of Chloe?" She asked sassily.

"So what if it is?"

"Tom I'm back now. You should be dropping at my feet"

"Well I'm not because you broke my heart and I moved on"

"Well we have a child together. You should love me more than her"

"I was finally getting over you Jess and then you come into my life and ruin it all"

"Tom you have to choose. It's Landon and I or her?"

"You can't do that to me. He's my son. You can't take him away from me"

"You better make up your mind Tom. I'm giving you 3 days. You better make the right decision" she said before walking up the stairs.

What do I do? Do I stay with Chloe, the girl I like or my son. My own flesh and blood?

God please just give me a sign.

Sorry about all the different POV's and the short chapter :( Do you think Jacey and Caden will get back together? What will Tom do? Will he stay in Melbourne with Chloe or move to Adelaide with Jess and Landon. Best comment will get a dedication next chapter! 2 Comments and 3 Votes for next chapter!

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3