Chapter - 28

Recap: Avinash and Sitara arrive at Mauritius for their vacation. Mini arrive at the mansion for her stay.

****************

Avinash got dressed up in a shorts, T shirt and sneakers. He picked the goggles and saw Sitara emerging out of the closet dressed in a shorts, a very short one and matched it with a camisole.

Avinash: What the fuck ? You will come dressed in this ?

Sitara Mv: Let me try to know what is running in your pea sized brain. A little tease is healthy.

Sitara: Am I looking good Avinash ? I knew you will praise me. Lets go now. I can't wait to explore all the places.

Avinash: Tara, you better get changed into something that covers you properly. We are not leaving this place until you get changed.

Sitara: Whats wrong with this ? I thought you loved this outfit on me.

Avinash: Exactly, I love to see you in it but only in our room. You will not step out dressed up like this .

Sitara: Excuse me.. I m an adult and have freedom to dress to my choice. 

Avinash Mv: God, why does she test me in everything ? Every men will have his eyes on her and I m not letting that happen. Only I can see her dressed up like this or without being dressed up.

Sitara: Tell me one reason and I will change without a word.

Avinash: Fine, I hate other men looking at you. Now no more questionsm just get back to the closet and get changed if you want to go ahead with the plans.

Sitara Mv: Wow, boogeyman is jealous and possessive. Good sign.

Sitara smiled and returned to the closet. She returned dressed in a summer gown that reached her knees and twirled before him. Avinash pulled her and they walked out of the villa and reached the beach that was just behind the villa.

Sitara ran towards the shore with Avinash slowly following her. She started splashing water and on seeing Avinash she pulled him to join her. Avinash felt lively after ages and let his gaurd down completely around Sitara. He started playing with her and they ran chasing each other and splashing water on each other. Avinash hauled Sitara over his shoulder and dropped her in the water. She pulled him along with her and they swam a little before they returned on the shore and laid on the sand.

Avinash closed his eyes and smiled thoroughly enjoying every bit of the moment with her.

Sitara: Sun isn't too hot today so I will rule out that you have gone nuts. Now tell me why are you smile like a maniac.

Avinash: I love playing in the beach and my mom would take me to our beach house every weekend. Mr. Vamsi used to watch my mom and me play. We used to collect shells, make jewelries out of it. The last time I visited the beach was at the age of 8. My mom took me on a vacation to Hawaii and that was the last vacation we spend together. I never visited a beach in all these years and today it felt good.

Sitara: Why did you plan our vacation here if you had a past connected with your mom and the beaches ?

Avinash: You are exact opposite of my mom Tara but you both are similar in one thing. I let my guard down around only you two.

Sitara: What about granny ?

Avinash: I have some facades for her too but I m being just Avinash around you after my mom. So I hate you for this Tara.

Sitara: I hate you too Mr.Avinash.

They chuckled and Avinash pushed her on to her back and hovered her holding her hand on tothe sides.