𝟎𝟑𝟒

═════════════════════════

' You're walking on the same path as me... ˊ

═════════════════════════

"(Y/N)... MY LITTLE DARLING..." A SOOTHING AND ENCHANTING VOICE that (Y/N) has known her whole life. It was a voice she has heard all this time, but never knew whom it was. It was a voice that guided her throughout her whole life besides Vernon and her parents. It was a voice that was always there for her.

She forced herself to open her eyes, only to gape in shock at the sight before her.

It was her, but older, and had a still, unmoving presence that she couldn't bear to look away at. The woman in front of her had the same (E/C) orbs as hers, the same green locks glowing on the end of (H/C) strands. She wanted to run away, scared, as she didn't know this person, yet at the same time, the unwavering yet gentle gaze that the woman had her relaxing than she had never before.

(Y/N) stiffened when she felt the woman's hand brushing her hair, her breath hitched and her heart ached when the woman smiled at her. Her smile was so immensely kind yet so terribly lonely.

She has never met this person her whole life yet she finds herself wanting to hug the woman's sadness away.

"It is finally nice to meet you face-to-face, my dear child," the woman spoke, her voice once again, making (Y/N)'s entire being soothed. "You may or may not have heard of me, but I bear the name, Gaia."

Gaia...? The teen's face twitched into confusion. My quirk...? Her mouth parted in puzzlement, "Huh?"

"You must be very confused right now, but this may be my only chance to talk to you." Gaia smiled and pressed a hand on her chest. "I have been wanting to speak to you for so long. I am the original bearer of Gaia." The woman cradled her face gently and looked at her directly in the eyes. "And, you, my child, are my reincarnation."

Huh...

(Y/N) froze like a statue.

Me?

Reincarnation?

Of what?

What.

Huh.

Ha?!

(Y/N) whipped her head left and right. She pointed at herself, flabbergasted. "Are you talking to me?"

Gaia chuckled and nodded. "Hehe, yes, indeed, my darling. I am talking to you. I have been speaking to you this whole time." She reached out to the stunned girl and patted her head. "I apologize for sharing so much information all of a sudden, I swear that I do not mean to do this out of malice."