Chapter 33: Family

🌷Aurora🌷

🌷Aurora🌷

"Move your fucking legs off me," Ryder tells Sebastian off.

"They're not even anywhere near you," Sebastian replies back.

"Yes they fucking are."

"I'm not even touching you."

"Then whose touching my leg?"

"Oh that must be mine," Zacharias interrupts them.

"Fuck off then, what you waiting for?" Ryder tells him off.

"Bro chill out," Zach tells him as he shuffles to his own side.

"I'll chill out when you stop touching me and move."

Zacharias gets up from his seat and moves his pillow to the other side of Ryder.

"What you doing now?" Ryder asks him.

"Going to the other side of you because you said to move?"

"That doesn't mean you climb over me, you're heavy you know?" Ryder tells him.

"Bro fuck this, I'm sleeping over there," Zach mumbles as he grabs his pillow and comes over to my side of the room.

I giggle so hard.

"Men right?" Collin grins beside me.

"But you're a-"

"Hush it cupcake." I giggle more.

It was very late, maybe past midnight and the boys thought it would be a good idea to camp on the floor of my living room. They thought since Alec wasn't here, it would be best for all of us to stay together for the night.

Of course I said that it was okay and that I didn't mind being alone but Ryder insisted.

Oh! Collin came too. I told him what happened and he immediately said yes because he said in his words 'sleepover with hot men, count me in' so he rushed over.

So I managed to get as much blankets and pillows as I could and me and Collin handed them all out.

And now we were all on the floor, laid out. Ryder and Sebastian were at the left side of the room. Me and Collin were on the right side of the room, Zacharias too. Lyle was on the sofa beside me.

"You doing okay?" Collin whispers beside me.

"Yeah I'm okay, you?"