Chapter 53: I think?

🌷Aurora🌷

🌷Aurora🌷

I was taking a stroll through the busy streets this early afternoon in my pair of leggings and woolly jumper that fell on my thighs. It was a little chilly so I thought a jumper would work fine than a coat. My hair was half up and half down. I was in a hurry to try to get to the office. Hopefully hoping and fingers crossed that he was in there.

It has been a long and a hectic week.

Even if it was just three days from when it happened, it's been the worst thing ever.

Everyone fell apart. No one was talking to each other, no one was seeing each other, no one even mentioned what happened and I hated every minute of it.

And it's all my fault.

Ever since the horrible situation that went down on Tuesday, my brother literally stopped talking to us and stopped seeing everyone. He didn't even want to see me.

He didn't answer anyone's calls or messages and clearly everyone took the hint to leave him alone because that's what he wanted.

He didn't even answer my messages or my phone calls. I'm pretty sure his voicemail got filled up with the amount of messages I left him. And I'm pretty sure he just shut his phone off because of how annoying the constant notifications ringing must have felt.

It was Saturday today and I came back to New York an hour ago. Ryder drove me back here from college so I could see Lyle and that's why I was going to the office.

I haven't seen him since the night I left him in his bedroom. I told him I was going to come back but it's a bit hard since I'm an hour away and don't even have my own vehicle. I need to start applying for a drivers licence.

So that's why I'm here. On a Saturday in the afternoon.

Alec was serious when he said he wasn't going to drive me back and forth anymore. He said he wasn't bringing me back and I didn't think he'd actually do that but I guess he was being serious because when I waited for him this morning to come get me, he never did.

I felt bad that he felt this way with me. We both told each other everything since we're so close. We only have each other. He's the only brother I have and I'm his only sister so of course we were like best friends.

And I'm so scared of losing him. I really don't want him to be mad with me forever. But I kind of get why he is so I don't even really blame him that much for being angry. It's just that I wish he was still talking to me. I miss him so much.

That's why Ryder came. He volunteered to come get me. Even when I said that he didn't need to, he still obliged.

But he was worried about Lyle. In fact. All of them were worried. Apparently, Lyle hasn't been talking much with them and he's just been keeping to himself. He hasn't said a word since Tuesday and has been avoiding the rest of them. So I thought I'd see him today to get some answers.