chapter 21 thank you!

Omg thank you all! Your support makes me so happy! I get depressed easily, especially when my mom says things like, "I can't even believe you, I don't even want to see you!" And then just waltz up to me a few hours later "oh, ya know I got this on Wish, here you go" and then give me something. Bipolar much? Idk I just accept the gifts cause 1: they're actually kinda cool, the pic is my watch from it. Ignore the other bracelet, that our roommate, whom I love so very much, found in her abyss of Dino toys and didn't know what to do with it. 2: if I don't she'll go and guilt trip me saying shit like, "I went out of my way and bought you this and you're not even greatful?!" And then she'll monolog and her voice is enough to handle. So yeah, that's my shitty life. The only good thing about it is that I've been updating more, especially to the kuroshitsuji/black butler my heaven, and my ciel contract eye symbol locket might come in today! Or sometime this week! It'd be the first thing I've ever gotten anime related. Well the first anime related thing besides posters and volumes of manga I don't understand. Co sidering I have volume 10 of sailor moon pretty guardian and volume 2 of xxxholic. Really confused. Idk I have had a wink of sleep in, um......32 hours? Idk I'm not even tired. ♪can we fly can we fly can we fly away♪ soory random sleeping with sirens interruption.
☁☁☁☁☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁
☁☁☺☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁
☁☁☁☁~~LOL*

Sorry that was random too. Lol, just received another vote to this, yay! Bye bet and again, thank you for voting! I-

Love YOU

Love YOU

Love YOU

Love YOU