Inspirational

"Morning everyone how did we sleep," Keeho cheered!

"Well Hyung," we all said.

"So what's today's agenda," Theo asked?

"So we have it easy today since yesterday was MAMA's." "Work on the English cover of Killin it and piece it together by yours truly Jongseob."

"And after that's done were kinda free for today so y'all wanna do a group activity or so," Keeho asked?

"Sure but can we be back by nine-thirty," I asked?

"Why Seob you got something you got to do," Intak teased. "Actually yes I have guitar lessons," I said.

"Since when were you interested in playing guitar," Theo asked? "Yikes leader really impressed me the other day and plus in the future when I make my own music I wanna make my own instrumentals," I explained.

"Ok sure we can get you back here then," Keeho said. "I don't blame you for being inspired by Yikes they have such a cool vibe  to them I wanted to be besties so badly," Jiung said!

"Same they're really cool," Keeho said as he sat at the table with us to eat.

"So who's gonna teach you," Keeho asked?

"Yikes leader," I said. All their eyes widen.

"Wait he's teaching you," they said!?

"Yeah we were texting last night and he agreed to be my teacher."

"Dang not Seob making friends with them before us, you always been so bold," Keeho said.

I rolled my eyes as we finished breakfast and Shota arriving right before we packed up the food to rush eat it before we left.

We headed to the studio and recorded our lines for the English version. It was a little difficult but we were able to push through and it sounded pretty good.

Everyone got to go back to the dorms a bit early as I stayed back to edit and put together the song.

It took a while as I also had to tweek a lot and make sure it was smooth sounding. But it was easier since the background stuff was already made.

I finished up around two pm and was able to head back to the dorms, eat, and get a nap in before we left out for group activities.

"Guys would you mind if we stop by the store and get some toys for soul hed been begging non-stop," Keeho said.

"Yeah sure let's go," Intak said. "Soul don't you have enough already," Theo teased.

Soul shook his head as he gave two thumbs up.

"Korean Soul Korean," Intak said. We all laughed as we made our way to the store for Soul. Keeho grabbed a cart as Soul looks around in awe of everything.

"He's so adorable at times," Jiung said. "He acts more like the makane than you Seobie," Theo teased.

"Do you want to pick out a toy I'm paying," Keeho said.

"No I'm not five," I laughed. "Then what is soul," Keeho said pointing at gime play with a mini piano.

"To be honest we still don't know," I joked. We all laughed as he picked out a few toys and I decided to grab a card game.

"Ok team so what do we wanna do," Keeho asked!

"Let go to the park," Soul said! "And do what play on he swings," Intak said.

"Personally I'm hungry," I said. "That's not a hang out thas just a hunger thought," Intak said!

"I got it let's do a picnic at the park," Jiung said. "It's a hang out, soul can play, and Seob can eat."