Good times

"Y/N," Minsu an P'Ton yelled!

"What you guys its early I'm trying to eat," I replied. "You never told us how it went with Piwon's Jongseob was the dorm nice!? Were they nice!? Did you-"

"Shhh," I said. "Guys it was a standard practice I went to the dorm taught him a few things and left cause Soul was about to sleep," I said.

"Yeah but how did it go," Minsu asked?

"It went really really well he's really good and a fast learner. I feel like he could learn a song by next month," I said.

"Wow I mean he's probably good with picking things up quickly. Since he's been on survival shows you gotta kinda do so already and be a fast learner," P'Ton said.

"Can you take us with you tonight," Minsu asked!?

"Uh let me ask Jongseob if they're fine with that," I chuckled.

"Alright let's get to work though ok," I said. "Today we're doing an interview for this YouTube series," I said.

"Nice like a Q&A," P'Ton asked? "I believe so."

Once we finished up breakfast we got dressed and got in the company van on our way to the pre-recorded interview.

We were all pretty nervous pretty nervous since this was our interview after the award show so we were prepared for any questions about that.

"Hey guys," the host welcomed! "Hi, hello," we all said!

"I'm so hype to have y'all here just remember it's all pre-recorded so there's no need to be nervous we can always redo," he said.

"Y'all ready?"

"Yeah," we all cheered! Just then he gave the camera men a signal and it was about time for us to start.

Once we saw the light turn on we got ready and did what we know.

"Uh oh we are YIKES," we said!

Timeskip

"Ok that was great guys thank you again for coming on the show," he said! "Thank you for having us," I said.

Once we left we headed back to the dorms and sat in the living room.

"That was fun," Minsu said. "I was so nervous," P'Ton said.

"You half the time when he was speaking I was lost," I laughed. "Why else do you think I repeated the questions," Minsu joked.

"Ah without you I would have been lost!"

We all laughed as P'Ton went to grab drinks for us and Minsu got the game controllers out.

My phone rang and I was surprised to see the caller ID on it.

"Hey Jongseob what's up," I said?

"Hey Y/N sorry for the sudden call."

"No need to apologize what's up though?"

"Well today we had an event to do but it got cancelled so we have a day off and since I'm free early now if you got spare time we can practice more."

"Uh yeah that sounds great actually cause I'm free too!"

"Nice what did you do today?"

"I can tell you when I get there," I chuckled.

"Alright then I'll see you soon."

"Wait- do you mind if I bring some friends," I said looking at Minsu and P'Ton who were all so curious.