What happened?

A month ago I returned from Japan after supporting my friends at their show. And also a month ago something happened.

We don't speak about that day to anyone and it's only a memory to remember.

"Seob," Intak called taking me out of my train of thoughts! "Dude you keep zoning out over and over again it's getting kinda annoying."

"You haven't been the same since you got back are you finally gonna tell us what happened," Jiung asked?

"And like I said before nothing happened I just went to the show and went to dinner that was it," I lied.

"Bullshit," Keeho said! "Minsu said something happened and y'all are hiding it!"

"You don't even talk about Y/N anymore did he do something to you," Soul asked concerningly?

"What- y'all no just drop it plus if he did something would I be helping y'all plan a get together for their show here," I asked?

"Just stop asking please."

They all looked a little concerned as we went back to practicing dances.

They really have nothing to worry about.

A month ago, the morning after

I stirred a little before waking up. I was a little confused as to why my body ached but when opening my eyes I remembered what had happened the following night.

I looked over to my side seeing Y/N in his phone but when he turned around he smiled.

"Hey," Y/N said. "Hey," I said.

"So um that happened," I said chuckling nervously.

"Yeah it did, are you alright your not like uncomfortable or in any pain right," he asked?

"No no I'm fine just a little achy but I'm fine," I said with a smile.

"Good, and you don't like- regret anything right," he asked placing his hand on my cheek.

"Definitely not," I said holding his hand. He leaned over placing a kiss on my lips. "Great cause I don't either," he said.

"So what now?"

"Well I think we should start dating," I said.

"I completely agree with that," he said!

We both laughed as he pulled me over him holding me.

"I'm so relieved," he said. "I like you a lot Seobie so right now seems a little unreal."

"Tell me about it you think I thought this is how it would go," I joked.

"Low-key a flex though I'm the first one to lose their virginity in the group," I laughed!

"Keeho would be so pissy," Y/N joked.

After a little talking we decided that we would start dating and now we're the official boyfriends.

But we also wanted to play around a little at it. We decided not to tell the members but instead we're gonna act like something else happened.

So we decided to pretend to be a little uncomfortable with each other throwing them off and when they come back then we would reveal.

So the moment I got back and the others asked about the trip I said the show was good and when they asked about Y/N I would just shrug it off.

But I really wanted to tell Intak about what happened so badly but I was gonna have to wait.

And it seemed to be working cause Yik3s are confused and so are the boys. And now they were coming back to Seoul so tomorrow we're revealing our relationship.