Residence Halls

Kinsey's POV
I wake up in a bed that isn't my own and look around, slightly confused and not remembering how I ended up here. I sit up and rub my eyes as I hear small snores coming from next to the bed- it's my best friend, Scott McCall. It all comes back to me- I fell asleep after studying until god knows what time and Scott, the gentleman he is, always takes the floor when this happens..which is a lot.

I start to move to get off the foot of the bed, not wanting to wake him but with his supernatural hearing, of course the slightest ruffling of the sheets wakes him up. "Kinsey-!" He shoots up fast, looking around the room for danger. I can't help but giggle, he's always so protective of me even after all the times I've proven myself capable of carrying my own.

"Scott- I'm just moving to get up, it's okay." I look at him, waiting for him to look me in the eye. As soon as he does, he relaxes. "I'm sorry Kins...you know I worry." He gives me a sheepish smile, his cheeks heating up.

I get up and gently mess up his hair as I walk by. "I know and it's still cute." I give him a smile and from the other side of the room, Stiles groans.

"I'm trying to sleep, go kiss in another room or something." He turns away towards the wall, grumbling. I roll my eyes but avoid eye contact with Scott, deciding once again now is not the time to confess feelings.

"Well I should get back to my room- before Maisie claims my things as her own or sells them." I laugh slightly and grab my backpack from next to the door.

"Oh, let me walk you?" Scott stands up and tilts his head all innocently and I feel my cheeks heating up more.

"I'm good, go back to sleep and I'll text you later?" I'm halfway out the door before he can answer, and I see him nod before stepping out completely and closing the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open up the door to my dorm room which I share with one of my other best friends, Maisie, and catch her in the middle of taking my stuffed animals off my bed. "Oh- you're back." She pretends to frowns, slowly putting them back down.

"It's barely 10 AM- why are you up so early on a weekend?" I drop my bag next to my desk and grab my Figment plush, sitting on the bed as I hug him to my chest tight.

"Concert tickets went on sale today, I got them by the way so you're welcome." She huffs and sits back on her bed, motioning to her laptop which is open with our confirmed tickets for our favorite band.

"Oh- thank you?" My surprise isn't hidden as I completely forgot that was today. Lately, my mind has been occupied with school, Scott, work, more Scott...
"Earth to Kinsey!" Maisie chucks a balled up pair of socks at me, breaking me out of my trance. "Ow-! Okay, what were you saying?"

She rolls her eyes and repeats herself. "Did you sleep over Scott's again?" I nod in response, trying not to smile but I fail. "He was still on the floor, it wasn't a big deal or anything!"

Maisie grins. "It's totally a big deal, he let you have his bed, Kinsey! Soon one night when he wakes up he'll stay there and one of us can finally be happy!" I laugh but I've dreamed about that ever since I was a little girl. And for it to (maybe, sort of, hopefully) be someone like Scott McCall? I think I'd just about die. I clear my throat and then giggle again, Maisie joining in.

Our little giggle sesh is interrupted by a text notification coming from my phone and I pick it up, glancing quickly and gasping.

FROM SCOTT MCCALL at 10:13
can we meet for lunch, just us? wanna talk to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
sorry this sucks i haven't written fanfic in literally years but i needed to write about bb scott and bb stiles okay bye enjoy!