Epcoat

Kinsey's POV
It's 9 AM and Scott and I are waiting to scan into Epcot. Stiles and Maisie opted to sleep in, which comes with no surprise. I'm setting up the passes on our phones as we inch forward, and Scott guides me with a hand on my back gently. I hand him back his phone and smile as we get to the turnstiles. We scan in and Scott grabs my hand and drags me to get a photo in front of Spaceship Earth, which I gladly follow suit. We take a few cutesy couple photos and go to grab some breakfast at Starbucks.

"I want to look in all the countries, obviously, oh and Test Track and Mission Space and-" Scott rambles and I eventually stop listening, just watching how excited he is. I know he wants to do everything and anything and I have to make a plan on how to achieve that.

"Oh and also Maisie helped me set up a reservation, just for the two of us." He looks at me, taking my hand gently. "The pasta place in Italy." I smile, kissing his knuckles.

"You know me well, now I'm even more excited, Scott!" I laugh and he laughs too, standing up.

"Let's get a few things done before Maisie and Stiles get here?" I nod in response and we head off towards Mission Space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, Maisie and Stiles roll up and after cosmic rewind (we got Everybody Wants to Rule the World, my favorite), we start walking through the countries.

"Where's my ID-" Stiles is rifling through Maisie's bag, and she frowns as she shakes her head. "I took it out before we left school, I don't want to take care of you all drunk and clingy this trip." This gets a soft laugh from Scott and I, and a groan from Stiles.

"I'd be on my best behavior, I promise!" Maisie shakes her head and keeps walking, dragging him along into the Mexico pavilion. We go on the Gran Fiesta Tour (of course) and continue our way through the countries until we get to Italy.

"Well this is our stop." Scott looks at the time at his phone and Maisie salutes us. "Have fun, we'll be around." She reaches into her pocket and hands Stiles the totally real, not at all fake ID of his and he jumps all giddy and drags her away. I roll my eyes and stand with Scott as he checks us in, and then take him towards the fountain in the middle of the pavilion and wrap my arms around his neck. He looks down at me, confused.

"What are you-" I kiss him gently and he wraps his arms around my waist and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a wonderfully romantic meal, Scott and I meet back up at the skyliner with Stiles and Maisie, who are pacing anxiously.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I go up to Maisie and she shakes her head, looking at Stiles. He pulls out his phone and taps a few buttons before handing the phone to Scott, who immediately goes white.

"Will somebody tell me what's going on?" I go over to them and try to take the phone but Scott pulls it away. I hit his arm and he gives it to me and my heart drops. It's an instagram post from Dottie, which explains that she is a survivor of a bad situation...that happened between her and Scott.

A/N:
I don't want to get into it a lot in words bc it's not comfortable for everyone but uh yeah we hate dottie yay! enjoy :)