Boys Boys Boys

Kinsey's POV
Two days later
After a weekend of avoiding anything related to Scott, including Stiles, I'm walking to my first class of the morning. Scott and I have nearly identical schedules so unfortunately my streak has to end. I'm praying he doesn't try to talk to me or else I might throw up or start crying, I'm not sure which is worse.

"Kinsey? Do you want me to do it?" Maisie gently taps my arm and I realize I was staring at Scott through the classroom door. I look back at her, clearly confused.

"Do you want me to mess up his bitch ass face?" She crosses her arms, nodding her head in the direction of the room. I shake my head and gently take her hand, squeezing it.

"I'll be okay, if I need you you're one text away, remember?" I give her a small smile, which only half-convinces her that I'll actually be okay but she nods and walks away anyways. I make my way into the room and sits all the way across the room from Scott. I feel his eyes on me but I use every fiber of my being not to look at him, instead sitting down and pulling out my notebook and start jotting down what's already on the board. When class is dismissed, I try to make a beeline for the door but with his freaky fast werewolf reflexes, he grabs my arm.

"Kinsey- wait, please!" I recoil at his touch and he lets go, slightly shocked by my reaction. I hold onto the straps of my backpack for support as I speak.

"Scott I really have to go- I'm meeting my senior advisor in ten minutes." Which technically is not a complete lie, except that it's ten minutes after class tomorrow.

He just sighs, nodding. "Just- please answer my texts? And Stiles' too, he didn't do anything..." I scoff slightly, which earns a confused look from him. "What?"

"So you're admitting you did do something?" I cross my arms, nostrils flaring as the anger starts to come back.
He looks down, scratching the back of his neck. "I mean...I think so?" I laugh crudely, shaking my head and turning for the door.

"Talk to me when you've decided for sure." I leave, letting out a breath I didn't even know I had been holding as I make my way to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maisie's POV
Meanwhile, in the university dining hall....
I sit in my normal spot in the corner of the room, constantly checking my phone for the time. Five, ten, fifteen minutes pass, and I grab my things to stand up when Stiles suddenly, and finally, appears.

"Hey- sorry I was late, the alarm didn't go off, I swear-!" He speaks breathlessly, he clearly ran here.

I continue to pack up, tsking. "Too late, I have other things to do today Stiles." I sling my bag onto my back and he whines.

"Please, let me explain it all to you- then you never have to see me again I promise." I try hard not to laugh because of the ridiculousness of his assumptions, but a small smile escapes and he softens at it.

"Okay, but make it quick." I sit down, keeping the backpack on for an easy way escape plan. He explains everything that happened this weekend and when he's done, let's out a puff of air and puts his head down on the table.

I take a second to process it all before I speak, my voice raising as I stand up, slamming my hands on the table. "that BITCH! Oh I'm going to-" Stiles grabs my hand, shaking his head.

"Mais- calm down, you can't just beat her up for asking Scott out!" I sit back down with a frown, my eyebrows furrowed.

"She didn't just ask him out, he said yes. Do you see how much worse that is?" He nods in response, biting his lip. I continue, "So what's the plan, then, mr. genius?" I squeeze his hand gently. He shrugs and then looks straight past me at someone behind me. I turn around and widen my eyes.

"Plan for what?" Dottie is standing behind me, hands on her hips and one eyebrow raised.

A/N:
definitely my longest chapter so far but I needed to get both these parts in one chapter lmao