How he confesses

💚Yusuke💚
Yusuke wants to meet you at the arcade because of course. He's very flustered when he confesses to you, especially after he loses a game. You laugh afterward and hug Yusuke tightly, mentioning that you love him too. Yusuke is blushing but hugs you back. He's super happy you're his girlfriend, and he's elated to be a part of your life now. How wonderful....

💙Kuwabara💙
Kuwabara meets you behind the school, with a bouquet of beautiful flowers in his hand. He's sweating and blushing so much you think he's going to explode, but thankfully, Kuwabara eventually gets it out that he loves you. You hug Kuwabara around his waist, remarking that you love him as well. And then Kuwabara faints, on the ground. Oh, my god....

💜Kurama💜
Kurama takes you out to a beautiful forest where he also gives you a bouquet of flowers. Kurama blushes before confessing how much he really loves you. You're shocked, but you also confess to Kurama that you love him. He's happy, and you can see his cheeks lighting up even more. Aww...

🖤Hiehei🖤
Hiehei is not much for the drama of confessing via flowers or in person, so he just leaves you a note confessing his love. Hieihei watches you from afar as you read the note and hear you declare that you love him too. So he appears out of the shadows, and as he blushes, Hiehei pulls you close and kisses you gently. That's the first sign of emotion you've ever seen from him. Of course, you're very happy about the smile on Heihei's face.