When they get jealous

💚Yusuke💚
Oh boy. Yusuke is pretty much always jealous when other boys come rolling up to talk with you, left right, and center. Here's the thing, underneath that tough, uncaring exterior, Yusuke's got serious self-doubt about his role in your relationship. So whenever a friend of yours takes the chance to talk to you directly, Yusuke will start berating himself for not being strong enough to keep you away from another man. Just the sight of you smiling and laughing with someone else sends Yusuke's frazzled nerves in a tizzy. This is why Yusuke's very overprotective of you, always looking around for anyone who dares to even look at your stunning beauty.

💙Kuwabara💙
Kuwabara immediately wants to hurt a random guy when he speaks only to you. You clearly look uncomfortable, and the sight of that scared expression on your face makes a ball of fire churn around in Kuwabara's stomach. So, Kuwabara will grab the guy's collar and pull him close before coldly declaring for him to leave you alone, or else he'll open up a can of whoop-ass all over him. This will usually make the guys run away, and Kuwabara suddenly becomes all smiles again around you. Oh boy...

🖤Hiehei🖤
Heh, no one will get a chance to touch you with this emo porcupine in the way. Being a demon, Hiehei is a master of the ice-cold death glares, and those are exactly what he gives to guys who manhandle you. It usually works, sending your creepy obessesors running away from Hiehei, screaming how they want to keep their souls. Okay, that part you questioned your boyfriend about, and Hiehei admits that yes, he was a little more frightening than usual to scare that guy away. Are there any words to describe just how far Hiehei will go for you? Surprisingly, no. But he still loves you despite his charmingly aloof personality in public. My goodness...

💜Kurama💜
Kurama doesn't usually get jealous because he has a reputation to uphold on Earth. Kurama is the mediator when it comes to you and other guys, because you're the fiesty one out of you two, so he might have to pull you away if you try to pummel them. But if  one of the flirty guys starts to actually hurt you, then in Kurama's eyes, the kiddie gloves come off. Kurama will dawn his Rose Whip and downright threaten the guy to stay away from you forever, or else he will be busting some heads, and you really don't want to see Kurama mad. Long story short, in this case, you're the one having to pull Kurama away from the guy cause otherwise, he'll gut him.