Break Up Prank

🖤Hiehei🖤
"Hiehei, I think we should break up." You declare dramatically, crossing  your arms.Hiehei turns toward you, narrows his eyes, and then says,"No."What?" Hiehei, I'm breaking up with you."No."I have to do it first." "Hiehei!"No." Long story short, your prank was absolutely ruined thanks to your emo boyfriend's bluntness.

💙Kuwabara💙
"Kuwabara, I think we should break up." Kuwabara turns to you in shock. "What? Us? Break up? "I thought we were a good pair!" And now he's bawling. Great. "Kuwabara, it's a joke, damn it!"I'm not actually breaking up with you." "You're not? Thank God!" Lots of tight hugs after that. Wow....
💜Kurama💜
"Kurama, I think we should break up." You say, clutching your boyfriend's hands tenderly. Kurama's eyes widen, and he gives you a sad look. "I see. I knew a demon and human couldn't be together." Before you know it, he's walking away. "Kurama, wait!"If you are happy, I will leave now, Y/N." You rush  to him and grab his hands, seeing Kurama start to cry. "Kurama, it was just a prank. I don't want to actually break up with you." Kurama warmly embraces you, burying his wet face in your shoulder. "Thank goodness. I never wanted to lose you in the first place, Y/N. You're everything to me."Love you too, Kurama."

💚Yusuke💚
"Yusuke, I'm breaking up with you." You expected Yusuke to yell at you or have a clingy moment, saying not to leave him. Instead, Yusuke simply sits down on a nearby park bench and bows his head. "I should have known this was coming. I mean, what kind of girl dates a low-life thug like me? I suppose you probably would have been better off with a normal, handsome guy who has a heart of gold. Not me, cause I constantly have to save the world all while I'm preparing for our dates, and you probably hate that, don't you? Why would a breathtaking, stunning goddess like you want to be with a piece of shit like Yusuke Urameshi?" Yusuke practically spit out his last name, his fists tightening. You walk toward him worriedly, your hands out. "Yusuke, please wait. I-" Yusuke hugs himself, looking miserable. "Everyone thinks I'm a huge asshole, even the teachers. Nobody liked me enough to love me, not even my own mom. If you want to break up with me, fine, I won't stop you. But just know that while I may be an asshole, I love you so much. And I will never stop, even when you've moved on." Yusuke says, eyes watering. You reach out your hand again. "I-Yusuke...."

"I love you, Y/N. There, I said it. Are you happy now?" Yusuke hugs himself tighter and begins to quietly cry, sniffling as tears stream down his cheeks. Okay... this had gone on long enough. You walk over to Yusuke and draw him into your arms, feeling your jacket become soaked with your boyfriend's tears. "Yusuke, it's just a prank. I promise, I don't want to actually break up with you." Your response was Yusuke's grip tightening and a soft, almost barely heard sigh of relief. "Thank God. You scared me half to death, baby girl. Don't do it ever again, please?"I love you, and I really don't want you to leave me." Even as his tears begin to dry, Yusuke doesn't leave your side. Recognizing that he wanted you with him, you continue to hold Yusuke close, running your hands through his coiffed hair. One thing is for certain.....you were never ever doing this to Yusuke ever again.