Chapter 2 - Mission

Pete's POV

"Any music of your preference, Khun Vegas?!"

"No...I like silence inside the car."

"...sure..."

That being said I keep my mouth shut and fully concentrated in driving that car.

"You don't talk much, do you?!"

"Uh?! Me?!" I really thought I had to be quiet... "Uhhh...so...Khun Vegas...you and Khun Kinn..."

"What about us?!"

"Oh...it's nice to see how close you are...that much...proximity...you guys have such a...BOND.... ... ... are you cousins for real?!?!"

"I wish we weren't."

"Oh...I see...I see... it must be tough."

"More than you can imagine. Is that obvious?!"

"A little...a little..."

"Are you surprised ?!"

"I'm not here to judge, sir."

"I believe I can trust you with this little rant, right?!"

"I'm not here to gossip either."

I'm sorry, I already did that.

"Good...good."

"Uh-huh"

.

.

.

.

"I don't think I have seen you before, Peter..."

"Pete..."

"Oh, yes...Pete."

"I usually help guarding Khun Korn's eldest son. Sometimes I'm requested to help guarding the other sons."

"I didn't know Uncle Korn were hiring betas to take care of his precious sons."

"I was the first, actually. Khun Korn decided to hire other high skilled Betas like me .... Atchoo!.... and Pol ...atchoo...I'm sorry...".

"Do you have a cold?!"

"No, no...allergy...I'm allergic to... ATCHOO!!! Excuse me..." I use my nose spray.

"Are you allergic to what?!"

"Scents."

"Pheromones?! You're allergic to me then..."

"No...I said scents, not pheromones...I mean... I don't know since I can't smell pheromones... I'd probably be If I could smell them. Ironically, I have a good nose for scents...but I'm allergic to all sorts of them...from nature...from industry...I have memorized quite a few scents...all those that led me to hospital at least."

"Really?!"

"You're wearing Creed Aventus, aren't you?!"

"I just put some of it before leaving home but I've showered already..."

"Even when there's a bit amount left...I can smell it..."

"I'm deadly to you then."

"Oh no, you're not!"

"My cologne...I understood you recognize scents that almost killed you."

"Khun Kinn wears that cologne as well...so I'm used to it. This is a condition of mine, anyways. I have it my whole life. There's no one to blame. This medication is already working fine. It blocks scents."