4 - String you up [NC18+]

Attention: Please listen to this song to get into the mood of this chapter.

Vegas'POV

When I enter the presidential suite offered by Kinn I am surprised.

My cousin didn't let me use the room before.

The fact that he wants to marry me to a lowly, unattractive bodyguard of his must be amusing to him. Bastard.

If only I could have gotten Porsche... that guy makes my body react any time I lay eyes on him.

Damn... now that I'm thinking about him... I should have asked for an omega like Porsche to satisfy my craving.

I notice the huge bed in the center of the room. Its scarlet red canopy is the focal point of the mirrored room.

Suddenly my head hurts. A sharp, persistent pain.

Although I don't smell any pheromones in the room, I feel overwhelmed. Ah... could it be that Kinn flooded the room with his pheromones. At our orgy parties I've smelled Kinn's sickening scent... but here I smell nothing like that.

Still, the heat in my body and the heavy, odorless air make me slightly dizzy.

Maybe it's the effect of the drink then?!

I approach the bed, undoing the tie that holds the robe to my body.

What is this?! Oh my god...kinn you perverted son of a bitch.

Kneeling on the bed I see my request with his arms raised high. He is tied by the wrists to the ceiling of the canopy. The red rope draws attention as it intertwines around his motionless, half-naked body. A body that appears to be well-built at least.

They gave me a sex servant, wearing a bdsm mask that covers his entire head and face...his mouth sealed with a gag. Excellent. I don't need to hear any whimpering while I fuck this guy hard.

Let's see if a beta can handle taking this raw.

Cause I wanna do it so badly.

...

Pete's POV

Brrr!, why is it so cold in here?! Am I naked?!

I slowly manage to open my eyes, but the dim light doesn't allow me to see clearly. The room seems tinted red.

Why can't I move?! A red rope entwined around my body ties me to the bed canopy.

Porsche...that asshole...what has he done to me?!

A song starts playing. Although the rhythm is good, it gives me chills. Am I not alone?!

Is this the time when girls show up to do crazy things with me?!