Memories

Giyuu's pov

I was shocked when shinobu suddenly hugged me and with what she said."what are you doing to me and what do you mean going missing?"I asked in a straight voice.shinobu looked up at me saying."don't you remember me Tomioka san?".
I didn't want to make her feel sad but I had to tell the truth."n..no I don't"I said Shinobu's eyes widen in shocked."Tomioka san I'm your best friend remember the one who always teased you and stuff! suddenly it clicked, that's why she seemed familiar"k ... kochou"I said stuttering a little after remembering.she looked at me still having tears flowing on her face as she smiled softly"do you...remember Tomioka san...?".as I looked at her,I couldn't help but smile softly at her showing an emotion I rarely show to anyone, dropping my cold and stortic expression.

"It's been awhile huh kochou".I said while I was still having that small and soft smile.at the tears startered fading and smiled softly"yeah it's been awhile hasn't it",she replied."but...but why are you a demon now?"she asked."I...I don't remember nor know what happened,I just know that I was on a mission and half way while battling it when I got hit by the demons blood and blacked out" I said as I told her.after telling her everything I know she had a solemn expression,"Kochou are you ok?"I asked with a concern look."Tomioka san now that your a demon I don't have a choice but to kill you but at the same time I don't want to after all...your my best friend and I wish to not see you like this"she said with her voice shaking a little.i looked at her and felt a pang of guilt and sadness,feeling like I was the reason she feels this way as I was about to speak she said something."but still I will have to finish my mission whether I like it or not"she said having both a confident tone and a sad tone.(If that makes sense)

As she looked at me having a determination expression mixing with a lot of sadness in it.i smiled softly knowing that I was still a demon and that she still has to do her job whether she likes to or not."very well then let's continue/restart!"he said with a bright tone so that shinobu would be more determine then sad.as they both got into position,both charge an attack at each other...
_______________________________
Finally I manage to make it pass 300 words but I feel like I had alot of things in this chapter I had to change so I hope this one is good enough I'm wondering if I should write the next chapter today cuz I'm rlly bored and I have nothing to do but then the next one will be longer cuz when I look inside the book it was 4 pages and I'm asking myself why I wrote 4 pages cuz I feel like when I read it doesn't make sense to me but to others it does.😊

I'm also planning to make a new story!

More shinogiyuu hehe 😁