Taken

"This will do for now."

  "What!?" You were struck by reality.

  "Alright men. Gather up your things, we shall depart now. And you," She turned to your father "don't forget to pay us our dues, we have your precious daughter now."

  "Please, I beg of you anything but my daughter!" The king sobbed.

  "The only thing we'll exchange for her is our payment."

  "I'll have your payments! I just need my daughter in order to get it!"

  You couldn't even open up your mouth from shock. Just when you were about to retaliate, a mess of flames erupted down the drapes around the throne.

  Shit, the candle!

  "I think its time to leave." The mysterious macho woman signaled the pack around her to grab their things.

  "I will never forgive you, you hear me? Never! You burned down my castle and stole my daughter, you thieving wolves!" The king erupted.

  The macho woman just let out a small snicker and walked away.

  Wolves?

  Your dainty wrists felt the pressure of a rough rope being tied around them. Suddenly one of the macho woman's lackeys slung you on his shoulder and carried you away.

  "Hey, wait!" You gasped. But it was too late to fight back. Even if you had escaped, the whole castle already erupted into flames. You had nowhere to call home anymore.

  'Wait.. what about dad?' He's trapped inside the burning building!

  You gathered up all the strength you had in your petite body to free yourself.

  "Hey- ugh!" The lackey yelled as you pushed past him, making your way to the ring leader.

  "Hey lady! You need to help my dad!" You screamed at the 8'9" woman. She found this amusing.

  "And why would I do that?"

  "I-If you don't help dad, how will you get your money!" You reasoned with the woman.

  She stared at you and furrowed her brow.

  "Theresa, go retrieve the man. We'll throw him off somewhere. Teach him a lesson he wont forget, and make sure he doesn't mess with us again."

  "Yes my lord."

  Your eyes made their way to "Theresa".  She was tall and strong. She dressed in all black though a cloak was draped around her body.

  She made her way into the fire.