0.6

"What do you mean you lost him!?" Fury slams his fist into the table. All four of the agents looked down in shame, Nat and I just stand in the corner with our arms crossed. When we finally got to capture The Red Star, they let him go without even a fight, especially those two that ran off.

"So Daniel is The Red Star?" I mumble still in disbelief. "We'll find him." Natasha reassures me while putting a hand on my shoulder before leaving. "Dismissed!" Fury said, anger clear in his voice. The four agents scurry out of the office

"You don't need to be that angry at this." I mumble hoping that Fury didn't hear, unfortunately his ears are very good. "No need to be that angry? Rogers we just caught an assassin, and they just let him escape. He's probably out killing people!" Fury slams his fist again.

Meanwhile

"You want belly rubs? I'll give you belly rubs." Sworfi on his back panting while I give him belly rubs was such a cute image. "Come on, we have to go on." I stand up and start walking deeper through the forest.

I discard my vest and I wanted to burn it, but I might cause a forest fire. Well I know how to hide a dead body, I could probably hide a vest. The river? No my DNA would flow down the stream. Bury it? 6 ft would too easy for dogs to sniff, 12 should be enough right?

Took me a while to dig up that hole and cover it back up, so much that Sworfi is now asleep."wake up boy." I say softly, trying not to startle him. He whines at me, he eventually gets up but not before giving me the grumpiest face I've ever seen a wolf make. We keep walking on, eventually I see the edge of the forest. Hm very small forest, I expected the forest to have a larger area.

We took a small break, because Sworfi seemed really tired. I managed to catch a wild hog, I fed it to Sworfi, I can manage to not eat for days on end anyways. "Ready to go?" I pet him, he gets up and starts walking in front of me. I chuckle and catch up to him.

—————————

I blankly stare at the wall, while sitting on the edge of my mattress. I get up and grab a notebook from the kitchen counter. 'I am Bucky Barnes. March 10 is my birthday.' Usually I write more, but not a lot of memories have come back to me today. Today, I only remembered my birthday, think Bucky THINK! I hit my head with the wrist of my right hand.

I flip through a few pages until I landed on a certian page that I had folded.

The Red Star

We went on missions together, he was like me, never talked much. I left him, why did I leave him? The Red Star, I liked to call him меня Звезда because he is my star, the star on my arm, the arm that they gave me. They gave me him, I didn't want to leave him. But I did, I regret things, a lot of things but that is something I regret the most.

I shouldn't have left him, he won't survive there by himself. Fucking idiot, you left someone you actually cared about, someone you should be grateful for. The first and last time HYDRA gave you pity, you fucking threw it away.

I try to push that thought away. I grab my bag and a hat on, I'll go take a walk to clear my head, that should work right? I walk out the door and locked it behind me. As I lock the door I feel something touching my stomach, that something was a gun. I look at the person holding the gun, a red headed woman dressed in all black. I grab the barrel of the gun with my right hand and punch the woman with my left. While she was caught off guard I grab the gun and point it at her. I hear a window break and look over to see a grenade on the floor, about to detonate.

I shoot the woman and push pass her to run away. Oh for fucks sake, I think to myself, seeing over a dozen agents with riffles. I jump down the stairwell, I grab on the railing to break my long fall. I pull myself up to the floor, I run out the only door on this floor which is the emergency door. I run and jump to the next building, as I continue the run I encounter another person. The person was hiding behind a cat mask, and like a cat they also had claws. Those claws almost hit my face twice, thankfully they only hit the ventilators. I jumped down a few floors, but they were still on my tail, so I jump down to the road. I avoided the cars, and saw the motorcycle on the road, I kicked the rider off it and jumped on the motorcycle. The stupid cat is getting way too close to me, I throw a detonator to the wall of the tunnel, hoping he gets trapped in the rubble.

Oh for fucks sake, he jumped on the motorcycle, so I lost my balance and fell. Multiple agents tackle me and out my hands behind my back and cuff me. They put me in a small cage with my hands bounded to the chair. The drive was long, all the agents had their riffles on guard, I'm surprised they hadn't tranquilized me yet.

They transported me into a room with multiple cameras surrounding me. A table and a chair were infront of me, someone enters the room "Hello, Mr. Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit? Your first name is James?" The person says, while taking a seat. I just stay silent, it already seems clear. "I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James." He continues to call me James, I fucking hate that, so I finally respond, "My name is Bucky." He looks at the tablet for a second, then looks back at me, "Tell me, Bucky. You've seen a great deal, haven't you?" A sly smirk playing on his lips. I can feel the anger building up inside me, "I don't want to talk about it." I stare at him with anger clear on my face. "You fear that… if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop. Don't worry." He touches the screen before continuing, "We only have to talk about one." The lights go out, "What the hell is this?" I question, "Why don't we discuss your home? Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no. I mean, your real home." He removes his glasses and grabs a red book and a flashlight. "Желание." He starts, "No." I shut my eyes.

A/n
Sorry for cutting it short, my writers block is taking over, I don't know if you guys can tell. I do apologize if I can't get a chapter out next week