Chapter 1: A Challenge Or A Mission

"Who is this?" I muttered. "That can't be right... Am I dreaming?" Why am i a girl?

I pinched myself, feeling the sharp pain. I was sure I wasn't dreaming. Everything felt too real.

What really happened? Why do I look like this? All I could remember was having a talk with...

Suddenly, I remembered what PUNK_MASTER25 said. His words aligned with my situation. After he sent that message, I found myself in this place.

[ I applaud you for the recreation of my story, but I'm not satisfied. You had your chances; now I'm giving you a challenge. ]

So, is this the challenge? What should I do? And why am I a little girl?

There was one more thing he said.

[ Maybe you can change their dark fate. ]

What did he mean? Change what?

My thought was halt when suddenly, the hut door creaked open. I turned to the sound and saw a man in full iron armor. He looked like a knight, with a very familiar emblem on his chest.

 He looked like a knight, with a very familiar emblem on his chest

He looked at me, his eyes widening in shock. Suddenly, he screamed, "THERE'S A SURVIVOR HERE!!"

He quickly moved to my side as I tried to scramble away. I still didn't understand what was happening, and amidst my confusion, there stood a man in armor.

"It's okay, you're fine now," he assured me, his voice gentle, as if he were trying to calm me.

As his hand reached out to me, I hesitantly reached back. He lifted me gently into his arms. The armor made it uncomfortable, and I realized how much smaller I was-probably the size of an elementary school kid.

"You're not injured, are you?" he asked.

It was strange; I understood every word he said despite the language being foreign to me. Somehow, by a miracle, I could comprehend him.

I nodded to indicate I was fine. His face twisted with remorse behind a forced smile. He carried me out of the hut, and what met my eyes was a scene straight out of a nightmare.

Giant bodies of monsters lay strewn about, buildings and houses crumbled and burned down, and multiple human corpses were scattered across the ground, piled up by other knights. The knights began burning the corpses, and the smell of burning flesh permeated the air.

"Don't look," he said, covering my eyes.

I was horrified by the scene. This was something I would never have see on Earth. I hadn't noticed it, but I was trembling.

"It's okay," the knight carrying me assured me with a smile as he took me to the back of a carriage.

An old man approached us. He was dressed in lighter armor, with a balding head, a mustache, and a thin body. From his demeanor, he seemed important.