Prologue

I never thought I'd see the end of our relationship but I did...

He used to be my lifeline and now he became the reason for my death. Joe was the one that got away not the one I was destined to stay with forever. And I never thought about what would become of me if he left.

And after he did leave, I realized what a terrible mistake I made.

It was pure torture...

I felt like I was in the Torture Department getting bashed every single day.

And I needed a miracle move on drug to survive...

And I never knew that the move on drug would be a certain someone who I never expected to see again after 2015. But everything fell apart when I realized the effects of the drug were only temporary and I was back in the torture department with no way out...

As I fell on the ground covered in my own blood and tears, I realized this will be the end of me. I acted insanely happy around other people. Nobody knew I was miserable and an inch close to dying every time I opened my eyes. They wanted me to perform in front of 80,000 people everyday, smile, laugh and party. And I did all of that for the sake of everyone's happiness...

But when I was alone... all I thought about was when is this all going to end? When am I going to die so I don't have to deal with this anymore? I silently screamed at the night sky all alone, too scared to share what I was actually going through with somebody else.

Until one day, all of this started to change... By a certain someone I rejected to meet a month ago...