35.

" p'freen! Are you okay?" Asked becky wondering what just happened to a person that she was speaking just now.

" What did you just said? These books belong to you?" Asked freen still not willing to believe the north star she is looking for is actually standing right infront of her.

" Yeah! Look. I write my name like this here." Showed becky her name written in a kids hand writing. Obviously when becky was a kid then.

" These wired lines mean Becky?" Asked freen being surprised.

" Yup." Said becky with confidence.

" You can't read English can you?" Said becky with a little bit smirk.

" Later, but tell me first." Freen pulled her to the window and pointed at the town that looked like covered in mist.

" There. There is a house in that town. A yellow light is lit every night. Few years back. Was that you?" Asked freen pointing at the direction.

Becky couldn't tell due to all that mist but she was good with directions once she calculated she knew well that her house would be in that portion of the town.

" Humm!" Becky hesitantly said.

" Wait! The yellow light in that castle was you?" Becky screamed in excitement. " I knew we had a connection!" Said becky putting her hand on her mouth in surprise.

" Becky tell me one thing loud and clear!" Freen pulled Becky by her arm and looked at her eyes..." What do you remember? Before you came to this castle!"

" Nop was driving....p'faye!" Becky hesitantly said. She got scared when she saw freen's eyes shining bright red. She didn't caught it last night. But now that freen is directly looking at her eyes. Becky noticed that her eyes are not like normal humans. Her eyes are bright red with a celestial glow.

" Who are you?" Becky asked. Becky started to shake with fear.

Freen noticed her discomfort and then let go of Becky. As soon as freen let go of becky she stepped back from freen and looked at the door with her side eyes. She started calculating how much time it would take her to ran to the door then take nop and leave. If the stories of this castle are true then they would've no power against vampires. Becky felt her head was spinning.

" Don't be scared na! I am sorry..!" Freen closed her eyes. Red glow from her eyes went away.

Freen looked calm now.

" You are my north star." Freen said in a calm voice.

" What?" Becky said being confused. " North Star?"

" I am sorry! You should leave. You have to leave before sunset.." said freen. Freen suddenly remembered that the ritual was tonight. If she is not out of this forest by sunset there is no way for her to save Becky.

....

On the other hand, faye already served breakfast to nop. Faye actually travels the whole world in her free time. She is very familiar with the culture and lifestyle of the outside world. So she had no problem imagining the outside world food. She made pancakes and waffles with serup and blueberries.

" Eat up! Where's your girlfriend.?" Asked faye putting down another plate."

Nop who just sat down to eat breakfast looked at faye and said," she went to check up on your sister. She looked pissed yesterday.."

" Oh! She was. But we talked."

# flashback #

" Freen!" Faye screamed at freen. Who was restlessly hitting the wall.

" Why is she here?" Asked freen," I tried so hard to keep her out. But you found her." Freen cried out.

" I did nothing. I was hunting. But then I saw you trying to escape. If you try to escape you curse do you even know what could've happened? How do you think you were still standing after you tried to escape this forest! Huh?" Faye screamed at freen again.

" Do you know the burden of breaking a curse?" Faye held freen by her arms and shook her." I soak up all the power radiated from your trying ti break the curse. It was so so much that even I broke down and fainted. I fell on the ground and stayed there until someone shook me to get me out of that state. But when I woke up I saw it was Becky. I was surprised too. I felt some power from her. But it wasn't hurting me rather comforting me. I felt a connection with her."

Freen looked at faye with angry eyes. Then she pushed faye away," she loves me!" Demanded freen.

" I never denied it. I know she loves you. And I won't do that to you two. That's what I came to tell you that day. But you already did all of that. Huh!(Sigh) Freen my little nong! She is yours. I have no problem with that. But I really felt a connection with her. Which was surprising to me too." Faye couldn't voice how she felt. That connection wasn't like what freen felt for becky or vise versa. It was different. Faye couldn't figure it out what it was.

" I wanted to protect her. Not harm her anymore. Also I already found her replacement. So there's no reason why I should hurt you two." Said faye.

Freen was surprised with the sudden change of heart. Freen looked at her with surprised eyes.

" What? Her replacement? Who?"

" That girl! I brought her here. She is mine now." Said faye.

" But that's not right. That girl might not be virgin. That girl have her own life."

" Hummm. What? What do you want I rather marry your girlfriend.?" Asked faye.

Freen gave her death stare. But faye ended up in laughter. Which made even freen laugh.

Back to present.

" So are you not eating with us.?" Asked nop.

" Nah! I have some work." Said faye and took a plate of food and a glass of orange juice in her hand and left.

...