9.

When I woke up I was tucked in a bed. A damp cloth was on my forehead. I quickly woke up and felt dizzy as soon as I woke up. So I laid down again. Looking around. I don't see anyone else in the room. But somehow I feel like I am being watched over by someone.

That must be the princess. The last thing I can remember is her face. Her beautiful face. She was so beautiful. If I ever go back I am going to apologise to my mom for not believing her stories. I guess I manifested her so much that she became a realty. And God Knows how bad I am feeling now.

I try to stand up and a current wave went through my body. But I some how balanced myself on my trembling legs. I slowly walked up to the window. It was small. Small enough to only fit my face through.

This is not a castle from a fairy tale. Rather it was a castle straight out of horror story or the dracula. But unlike dracula this vampire is cute. For some reason I wasn't scared infront of her. But now away from her it gives me chills just to think about her.

I looked out through the window. Towards my town. In the night the outside looks like a stary sky on the ground. the street lights are on. It's to distant to tell if their's any one in the streets but my house I can tell. It was in darkness. Only house in the town in darkness.

Must be because mom and dad are at the hospital. Dad...

" Dad!... I am sorry (sob) sorry mom.... because of me you guys are in trouble. Dad...! I am sorry....! (Sob)" I couldn't stop my tears anymore.

I cry myself to sleep. I woke in the morning due to hunger. The room was still not lit. Thin rays of sunlight was coming in from the small window. Not enough to light up the huge room. The candles are still lit. So I can see everything else.

Outside I try to find toilet. But the castle is so big I have no idea where a toilet could be. I wonder her in the movies the leads never thinks or talks about going to toilet or no. Two when they are captive in a castle like this. Ahhh! That would be so easy.

I make my way through so many hallways. I am afraid that I won't be able to find my way out. But that's the least of my worries now. I haven't pooped for so long. I don't know how long. But the pressure is building up.

I wandering around the castle when a hand grabbed my shoulder.

" Ahhh!" I screamed due to being surprised.

" Ahhhh!" Nam screamed too.

" Why are you screaming?" She asked holding my shoulder.

" You grabbed me from behind. I thought you are ghost or something and this spooky castle isn't helping." I say tilting my head.

" Yeah!" She said looking around." I told my mistress to do some renovations." She looked around the ceiling that was falling. The overgrown bushes, the trees growing on the walls. It barely looked like anyone lived there. The nature already took over.

" This place needs a rebuild not a renovation." I saw rolling my eyes.

" Hey! We just renovated two hundred years ago." She said being all protective.

" How old are you?" I asked being confused.

" I am well.... Around four hundred and twenty five years old." She said.." why do you ask? Do I have a wrinkle?" She started to fix her face.

I couldn't keep a straight face anymore. I started giggling.

" Well not at all. You don't look a day old than 25 years..." I say smiling.

She was pleased by the compliment.

" How old is your mistress?" I ask being curious.

" She was a vampire way before I came. So I guess she is way older than me." She said looking up,." By the way where were you going? You can't escape this castle you know that right?"

" Yeah! I wasn't trying to escape I was looking for a toilet!" I said being ashamed.

" Oh! About that!" She said looking even more embarrassed..." We don't have a toilet in this castle."

" Hhhaaah!" I looked at her surprised " what? You don't have a toilet in this huge castle.?"

" Yeah! This castle was built in such a era when toilet wasn't really a thing...!" She said.

" But they did went to toilets right?"

" Yeah! They did but mostly outside." She said.

" Outside? What about the princesses did they also went outside to do their business...?"

" No...no.no...no...!" She started laughing...so much so that her eyes started to tear up..." They used the bowl!"

" Bowl?"

" Yeah!" That was a new information for me. I can't even imagine a princess sitting on a bowl and doing....

But then again it was a long year ago. But now we came a long way from the bowl. So I might go outside.... And use the nature's toilet.

" So what are you thinking?" She asked. I came out of my thoughts.

" Well! I gotta go! So anywhere is fine. Where did you used to go...?"

" I haven't went inside a toilet for years. But when I first came here there was a toilet. Let me take you there."

She started to go to the opposite direction.

If there was a toilet why did she waste so much time.

....

_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote for this chapter see you later.