Chapter 2: Cut the cake!

Lance's pov

"Cut the cake, mijo!" My mom said safely handing me the knife. I cut a slice of cake, and as soon as I did I felt a tingling sensation on my arm. It's happening!! I'm going to finally find out who my soulmate is.

"It's happening..." I whispered to Veronica. This I feel like is a private matter. I don't want anyone to know yet. She made an excuse for me to leave. I went to my room, jumping on my bed belly first. I looked at my arm to see if the initials had finally formed. And it did. I then realized I had two sets of initials on my arm. One was T. S and the other was K. K. It couldn't be them... Right? I sighed. I don't know. I had a crush on both of them since like forever, but it couldn't actually happen. It's just a pipe dream. I didn't realize it, but I started scratching where the initials had appeared. There was a knock on my door.

"Hey... You okay?" Shiro's voice asked through the door. He sounded concerned...? I stopped scratching. I hadn't known I was doing it until I saw the scratches on my arm where the initials were.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll be right out." I yelled through the door. Need to change first... I got up and went to my closet, picking out a blue sweater and putting it on. I went out of my room.

"I'm back." I said rubbing my scratched arm. Shiro looked at me with a look I couldn't quite understand.

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...

If you don't like don't read!!